• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that 6weeks for 4th October hearing in London or Chelmsford?
I very much doubt it would be the High Court ( London ) and I would just wait and see because if the debt remains unpaid and any payment is accepted without prejudice it may be as simple they( NPower ) will still go for a warrant bur agree to not action it for 6 weeks.

Two Blues’ fans on Rachel Burden’s Radio Five Live phone in this morning. Although the subject with VAR, yawn, they both mentioned our plight. Bit concerned that Simon from Hockley supported Southend AND Arsenal but Jamie from Southend was brilliant 😜 (I do know Jamie btw)

Agreed with Geoff king, total bald melt
Still remember when he blamed our fans for it kicking off in the East stand with Leicester fans, who had taken up a number of hospitality boxes and East stand seats and were giving it the large all game. Ahh those halcyon days of playing Leicester in a league match.

Anyhow, off topic. Apols.

Still remember when he blamed our fans for it kicking off in the East stand with Leicester fans, who had taken up a number of hospitality boxes and East stand seats and were giving it the large all game. Ahh those halcyon days of playing Leicester in a league match.

Anyhow, off topic. Apols.
I remember that day very well. Was that the game they won the league?

Hard to comprehend how far we have fallen. Remember that day clearly and felt gutted to lose to them. I'm less disappointed losing to Flyde now with the current restrictions in place. I long for the day when we can just go and watch football again and not have to worry if the Club will exist in a few months.

Two Blues’ fans on Rachel Burden’s Radio Five Live phone in this morning. Although the subject with VAR, yawn, they both mentioned our plight. Bit concerned that Simon from Hockley supported Southend AND Arsenal but Jamie from Southend was brilliant 😜 (I do know Jamie btw)
haha..... i do my best , thanks Hawkwell Blue the hardest thing was not to swear when discussing our plight !

Not sure if it was just the players training at roots hall but saw all of the players coming out of roots hall on mass in the their cars today at 12.

Maybe meeting a new owner??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back