• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe his heard the rumour regarding certain people giving him assurances that he can get xxx more homes at FF in replace of the stadium but asides from that rumour there has been other positive movement today

That’s my understanding too mate, I was questioning why the poster thought it wasn’t
Those words are banned doesn't start until heads of terms are agreed. I have no idea of the identity of the consortium.

But I am happy to be wrong on this one - if there is as people say no need for DD then jolly good. I still remain very sceptical.

This sale is an emotional issue for us but even if some of the consortium have Southend links this is a business decision for the group. They won't be pressured into anything, nor should they. It's their money and they'll make the decision based on the info they have but most of the posts on here are ignorant about.

I think the buying a house analogies are overused on this thread but one I think is valid. When you buy a house you have a budget but sometimes you get such a good feel about the place that your heart rules your head and you pay a little more. I reckon the best thing we can do is keep making prospective buyers think that we will love them as much as we love the club and they will be very happy here.
Only this time, it's not a house, it's a hut in a shanty town....

Those words are banned doesn't start until heads of terms are agreed. I have no idea of the identity of the consortium.

But I am happy to be wrong on this one - if there is as people say no need for DD then jolly good. I still remain very sceptical.
It was widely reported that Those words are banned was completed by Kimura previously. Also even without heads of terms Ron is able to give them access to what they want to look through,

Is there any legal precedent with Those words are banned? NDA'S etc? Presumably you cant just pass it over, or can you?

Can rees use kimuras dd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back