• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

Great effort and has attracted media attention. If the same happens next Saturday can we change tact and agree a time that everyone turns up at the same time. Would be great to have several hundred people gathered in one space at one time. Possibly a meet at the roundabout and a march down Benfleet road to his house
Not everyone can make the same time, I certainly can't cancel my class again, so it makes sense to spread it throughout the day. That way it also inconveniences him due to lasting longer. He'll be hating it ..

And to save a wodge of 'Who are ya' stuff everyone should bring along a Post-it pad, write their SZ name on one and stick it on your forehead. There ya go, job done.

View attachment 27377
Ha, I think the most common start to a conversation yesterday was “hi I’m xxx, and xxx on shrimperzone, and who are you ? No I meant on shrimperzone !”

As others said the support of the motorists was consistent for the time I was there and the Pegler guy was fantastic 👏🏼👏🏼 good to put some faces to names and catch up with Ozzer

I thought the day was great for people to come and go at times that suited them and it also meant a constant group outside.
I couldn’t do the morning so popped along late afternoon which meant I could also “do my bit” in supporting.
This really must inconvenience the weasel and his family
I would be mortified if people thought about my family the way we do about him and if he were a member of my family I would be telling to get the hell out of the situation as quick as possible

Pleased to see the momentum building in the media as more and more news outlets pick the story up.

People will know the truth of how supporters, staff and players have been treated.

Ron's name will be dirt if this continues. I've also stuck one of those small 'Martin Out' cards in the back window of my car so it will be seen everywhere I go in South Essex and beyond.

Interestering day yesterday. Great to see everyone who turned up at the protest, well done. A couple of things I heard worth sharing:

- Ron's wife hates the protesting and she lays into Ron about it. She blames Ron for the scenario!!!

- Tom L denies paying for Ron's security. Said he's 6 figures out of pocket personally which he has put into the club to pay staff.

- Ron's house is in terrible state. In need of serious maintenance.

- The pressure is working. It needs to continue on several fronts!

Ron's house is in terrible state. In need of serious maintenance.
I noticed this too. Looks like it's falling to bits as much as the Hall is.

If he could bring himself to make the right sale for SUFC, maybe he'd have a few quid to spruce it up?

I noticed this too. Looks like it's falling to bits as much as the Hall is.

If he could bring himself to make the right sale for SUFC, maybe he'd have a few quid to spruce it up?
This is where it all stems from.

Be happy with 5-10 mill in your current account and bugger off.

Interestering day yesterday. Great to see everyone who turned up at the protest, well done. A couple of things I heard worth sharing:

- Ron's wife hates the protesting and she lays into Ron about it. She blames Ron for the scenario!!!

- Tom L denies paying for Ron's security. Said he's 6 figures out of pocket personally which he has put into the club to pay staff.

- Ron's house is in terrible state. In need of serious maintenance.

- The pressure is working. It needs to continue on several fronts!
In that case, see what crap he spouts tomorrow and, if it isn't really positive, back up his house we go .
As soon as possible and definitely well before Saturday #martinout

Back