• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

I was sparing him in my head as I understand he hasn't been in meetings and being a **** like his big bro Jack.

However, after hearing from more than one person that he was tearing signs down, I'm considering starting a campaign to negative review bomb his business.
Lets do it

Update: they forgot Wayback Machine, just a shame that some of the pictures do not show up now, but we captured this one earlier.

Thomas Max Martin attending his wedding Day in May this year, he borrowed Daddy's Southend United Helicopter.

View attachment 27369

Don't want to defend him. But is that actually on his wedding day? Looks like it's on the invite, so might be a historical photo, perhaps from the already mentioned trip to the horse racing?

Reactions: fbm
Don't want to defend him. But is that actually on his wedding day? Looks like it's on the invite, so might be a historical photo, perhaps from the already mentioned trip to the horse racing?

You may well be correct, but that does not alter the fact that Ron's son Thomas Max Martin used Daddy's Southend United Private Helicopter.

Not sure if it’s already been posted but our protest can be seen on Look East’ currently available on iplayer.

Question is, do we return next Saturday, en masse at 3pm? IF by some chance we are not playing a match?

If we’re not playing a match by then we obviously have to protest.

I’d say the question then becomes whether we want to make it one big protest or one long protest. Could we for example try and maintain a presence outside for a week?
A couple of fans at a time all day for a whole week. It would make his security expensive to maintain and be hard to avoid by just being out.

We could arrange rosters so people do it an hour or so at a time. Maybe 8am-10pm. Some could do it before work, some after. Hopefully a few students and retired people can do the daytime shifts?

Indeed. That isn't a Southend United helicopter, It's a helicopter with an SUFC sticker on it.

Reactions: fbm
Update: they forgot Wayback Machine, just a shame that some of the pictures do not show up now, but we captured this one earlier.

Thomas Max Martin attending his wedding Day in May this year, he borrowed Daddy's Southend United Helicopter.

View attachment 27369

There is no way I would get on an SUFC branded helicopter.

Back