• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

What a complete waste of a "see you next Tuesday " but then he takes after the rest of his family.

To be honest I've taken great delight recently thinking that we live in a much more civilised society than Trumps US where they've had 380 mass shootings so far this year. Then I see a picture like this......

Doesn't make me a bad person thinking that. 😇😇
This must tie the huge wedding he took the funds out of the club for that was ring fenced for staff wages

Was there this morning 10-13.00. Really great spending time with other shrimpers talking about what the future might hold, of course standard rumours flying around as well. Lots of support from the passing cars, lorry’s, buses etc. Think at one point there was around 150 in attendance but people were coming and going all the time. So we’ve done what we can, itv and bbc (I think) were in attendance and conducted interviews as we Chris Phillips. Well done to all those that attended and guess those that are still there

Was there this morning 10-13.00. Really great spending time with other shrimpers talking about what the future might hold, of course standard rumours flying around as well. Lots of support from the passing cars, lorry’s, buses etc. Think at one point there was around 150 in attendance but people were coming and going all the time. So we’ve done what we can, itv and bbc (I think) were in attendance and conducted interviews as we Chris Phillips. Well done to all those that attended and guess those that are still there
Couldn't get to the protest today as in Turkey but I was in the pool telling a family from Billericay about it and they said you must know Jonathan Humphrey then.

Attachments

• download.jpeg-16.jpg
    download.jpeg-16.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
  • download.jpeg-15.jpg
    download.jpeg-15.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
Just got back, Great to see you again Nobbler, Tony and Jackie :Smile:

I hope neighbours are getting cheesed off with noise and getting on to him in the future.

The lorry driver that honked, returned and pulled up to speak to a few, Top Man!!!

Take care all,

One club, one fanbase, UTB!
Ditto - good to catch up
we both looked rather wind swept when we left 😂

Back