• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

This post has been live for nearly an hour. I respectfully suggest that it is removed immediately, based on multiple levels of inappropriateness. The owner of Shrimperzone, it's staff and then it's members can do better than sinking to this level, for which there is no absolute solution or benefit generated - no matter the linked supposed or acknowledged improprieties of The Martin family et al.

Even as a livelong lurker and before the ubiquitous vitriol arrives I can confirm I am not Ron, or do I know him or am I related in any context, I am however a SUFC fan of many decades and fully appreciate and respect the complexities for which Ron himself is confronting to ultimately exit the 'problem' that is SUFC and football all across the nation.
Read. The. Room.

To be fair to Ron his house is a small island of restrained good taste in a vast ocean of ghastly, tacky nouveau bling.
I actually preferred the old wood-framed 19th Century farmhouse building called "Highlands" that he had torn down to build his mini-mansion.

It seems that the Great Leader has always been pretty swift to erase history.

Last edited:
I saw from Chris Phillips blog on echo that Martin came out and spoke to a few of the people there early, anyone able to shed insight to what he said and what was said to him?

I saw from Chris Phillips blog on echo that Martin came out and spoke to a few of the people there early, anyone able to shed insight to what he said and what was said to him?
Basically club is for sale only, he wants to keep Fossetts, club is available for £1 plus debts, 3 interested parties.

Back