• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

Open Letter to Mrs Julie Dawn Martin

Sorry to trouble you but feel we should reach out to you at these difficult and troubling times.

As you are fully aware your husband Ronald Martin through his company South Eastern Leisure UK Limited, owns the majority shareholding in Southend United Football Club Limited (The).

The shares are 478,806 which is 70.62%, although 159,602 23.54% of these shares he was purchasing from our late Chairman Vic Jobson, Ron never paid for these shares, and Ron still owes the executors of Vic’s estate for these shares.

He has systematically over the last few years run the club down and concentrated on the property side of things to get as much money for himself and your family as possible to the determent of the club.

The club are on the verge of being Wound Up and/or kicked out of the National League due totally to Ron’s selfish greedy actions. The Southend United fan base will not stand idly by while he lets this happen. The Southend United fan base is now fully united against your husband and will now start to take direct action in the form of protests and other direct action that may be necessary.

How on earth do you live with him? Genuine question, it must be terrible for you, have ever considered divorce?

If you need help, we would recommend you reach out to https://www.samaritans.org/
Why haven't the executors taken legal action against Ron. Surely if not paid for the contract is breached and Ron is not a majority shareholder?

Why haven't the executors taken legal action against Ron. Surely if not paid for the contract is breached and Ron is not a majority shareholder?
I believe Robert Jobson, Executor of the Estate of the late Chairman, Vic Jobson is actively pursuing and has recently spoken to the trust about it.

Back to the protest, how many there now, are there any reporters/TV in attendance?

Open Letter to Mrs Julie Dawn Martin

Sorry to trouble you but feel we should reach out to you at these difficult and troubling times.

As you are fully aware your husband Ronald Martin through his company South Eastern Leisure UK Limited, owns the majority shareholding in Southend United Football Club Limited (The).

The shares are 478,806 which is 70.62%, although 159,602 23.54% of these shares he was purchasing from our late Chairman Vic Jobson, Ron never paid for these shares, and Ron still owes the executors of Vic’s estate for these shares.

He has systematically over the last few years run the club down and concentrated on the property side of things to get as much money for himself and your family as possible to the determent of the club.

The club are on the verge of being Wound Up and/or kicked out of the National League due totally to Ron’s selfish greedy actions. The Southend United fan base will not stand idly by while he lets this happen. The Southend United fan base is now fully united against your husband and will now start to take direct action in the form of protests and other direct action that may be necessary.

How on earth do you live with him? Genuine question, it must be terrible for you, have ever considered divorce?

If you need help, we would recommend you reach out to https://www.samaritans.org/
This post has been live for nearly an hour. I respectfully suggest that it is removed immediately, based on multiple levels of inappropriateness. The owner of Shrimperzone, it's staff and then it's members can do better than sinking to this level, for which there is no absolute solution or benefit generated - no matter the linked supposed or acknowledged improprieties of The Martin family et al.

Even as a livelong lurker and before the ubiquitous vitriol arrives I can confirm I am not Ron, or do I know him or am I related in any context, I am however a SUFC fan of many decades and fully appreciate and respect the complexities for which Ron himself is confronting to ultimately exit the 'problem' that is SUFC and football all across the nation.

I’ve left at 10.45 there were around 80 at the time plus ITV film lady plus photographers. The wind blew a hefty piece off of one of one of the trees in his property so make sure the protesters don’t get blamed for that !

Back