• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

Foul mouthed Scaramucci now sacked after just 10 days. :hilarious: Donald, you're supposed to be in charge of a superpower, not on some cheesy reality TV show!

The "Fire and Fury" speech was a tad worrying, though I imagine he'd just watched the latest GOT and asked where he could buy a dragon to teach Kim-Jong Fatty a lesson.

War with NK anyone? Part of me thinks that it wouldn't be such a bad idea as I'm not really a fan of nuclear bombs and would the world miss KJU?

The "Fire and Fury" speech was a tad worrying, though I imagine he'd just watched the latest GOT and asked where he could buy a dragon to teach Kim-Jong Fatty a lesson.

War with NK anyone? Part of me thinks that it wouldn't be such a bad idea as I'm not really a fan of nuclear bombs and would the world miss KJU?

It's not a case of would the world miss KJU, but which person would replace him.

Sometimes better the devil you know in this modern world

I think China might have something say about radioactive dust blowing over their border. South Korea might not be too thrilled either.

Failure to condemn a tiny collection of murdering neo-nazi scumbags carrying swastikas and confederate flags in a state that lost over 400,000 men in WW2 is absolutely revolting. This man isn't fit to lick the dog **** off of Obama's shoes.

Lets hope Scaramucchi is on the money, and this embarrassment to humanity is removed from office before long.

Failure to condemn a tiny collection of murdering neo-nazi scumbags carrying swastikas and confederate flags in a state that lost over 400,000 men in WW2 is absolutely revolting. This man isn't fit to lick the dog **** off of Obama's shoes.

Lets hope Scaramucchi is on the money, and this embarrassment to humanity is removed from office before long.

Though I totally agree with you MK, there are a lot of voters who still believe he is on the right path for USA

That is the price you have to pay for freedom of speech and a free election

I personally do not feel it is as bad as days gone by, however unless the cancer is cut out it will spread

UTS

Back