• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

Though I totally agree with you MK, there are a lot of voters who still believe he is on the right path for USA

That is the price you have to pay for freedom of speech and a free election

I personally do not feel it is as bad as days gone by, however unless the cancer is cut out it will spread

UTS

In the very loosest sense of course.

Oh this is insane.

His Chief of Staff looks on embarrassed at the latest rant, where he has to say his Chief Strategist "isn't a racist". He then goes on to wolf whistle the extreme right by pretty much blaming the "alt left" (which seemingly was made up of residents of Charlotteville).

It just goes to prove any idiot can read from a teleprompter and not mean the words. This latest rant wasn't scripted.

He has the political nous of a ten year old. If the Korean situation wasn't bad enough, he now could well be taking the States back the bad old days of race riots.

This is what happens when you give the levers of power to someone with absolutely no idea what they do.

I'm Not a fan of Trump to be honest, But I do think he made a valid comment in his press statement, that there was extreme aggression on both sides in Charottesville.

Failure to condemn a tiny collection of murdering neo-nazi scumbags carrying swastikas and confederate flags in a state that lost over 400,000 men in WW2 is absolutely revolting. This man isn't fit to lick the dog **** off of Obama's shoes.

Lets hope Scaramucchi is on the money, and this embarrassment to humanity is removed from office before long.

You might have added a extra nought there by mistake. Total american loses in WW2 was 416,800, I doubt 400,000 came from one state.

I'm Not a fan of Trump to be honest, But I do think he made a valid comment in his press statement, that there was extreme aggression on both sides in Charottesville.

So let me get this right - anyone who stands up to Nazi's are just as bad? A generation weeps.

Evidence please?

All I've seen is a white nationalist drive a car into a crowd and kill one and injure 19. And then a black kid getting an absolute pasting by a gang of white nationalists. They came armed to the teeth and stashed weapons across the city - they were looking for a fight and I think the restraint shown by the counter-protest and the police to a certain extent stopped things from kicking off big time.

People (including Trump) are trying to draw a false equivalence about this. If neo-nazis and white nationalists are protesting, then I want the counter protest to be loud. These scum shouldn't be given the time of day.

[video=youtube;P54sP0Nlngg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg[/video]

I'm sure you would...I'd rather see them educated away from their extreme views.

Though I agree with you totally, the problem lies when they are brainwashed at an early age, to believe "Blacks" "Jews" "Chinks" etc are not worthy in the steps of a white man, totally forgetting the many that gave their lives in wars to keep their country and world safe.
As I have said a million times, the education comes from your parents, and if they set the rules and live in a society where they believe that White rule is the way forward, then the child will only go one way. I'm no therapist but would be interested how many Neo Nazis, KKK etc come from a background where they have lived and breathed the way of White rules the world and everything and everyone is worthless

UTS

Though I agree with you totally, the problem lies when they are brainwashed at an early age, to believe "Blacks" "Jews" "Chinks" etc are not worthy in the steps of a white man, totally forgetting the many that gave their lives in wars to keep their country and world safe.
As I have said a million times, the education comes from your parents, and if they set the rules and live in a society where they believe that White rule is the way forward, then the child will only go one way. I'm no therapist but would be interested how many Neo Nazis, KKK etc come from a background where they have lived and breathed the way of White rules the world and everything and everyone is worthless

UTS

Having spent quite a bit of time in the deep rural South of the United States back in the mid 90's and having experienced the people's culture can assure you it's a high percentage. At least it was back then. They grow up with absolutely no idea of what goes on in the wider world although easy access to the Internet has changed that in the last decade or so and the cultural stereotype of white rule is ingrained in a child's psyche from a very early age. This isn't the norm so don't get me wrong here but it is prevalent in the more rural areas. What I will go on to say is that there are exceptions to this general rule. The family that I stayed with back then have two children and whilst they grew up in this environment to a certain extent both have grown up to be extremely tolerant and liberal citizens.

Back