• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As someone is posting old games in another thread, I thought I would bump this, as they are on here, along with all sorts of old stuff to do with SUFC.

All together now Karen Brady is a W+++e , Karen Brady is a W+++e .

Just watched the Southend V Birmingham Clip, and saw myself in the shot, leaning over the boarding of the East stand Blue.
I was sitting at the very front row of seats on the East Blue, i was with my girlfriend at the time, who was sitting beside me, who is now my wife. (Mrs Snr).

Blimey, where does the time go.

In that clip i was with my girlfriend, who is now my wife, who we have had 3 childern togther, who now all come to the football at Roots hall with their dad, and sometimes their mum.

SNR.

Just watched the Southend V Birmingham Clip, and saw myself in the shot, leaning over the boarding of the East stand Blue.
I was sitting at the very front row of seats on the East Blue, i was with my girlfriend at the time, who was sitting beside me, who is now my wife. (Mrs Snr).

Blimey, where does the time go.

In that clip i was with my girlfriend, who is now my wife, who we have had 3 childern togther, who now all come to the football at Roots hall with their dad, and sometimes their mum.

SNR.

Was there too - in the East Greens - on one of my Christmas /New Year visits :happy:

All together now Karen Brady is a W+++e , Karen Brady is a W+++e .

First time I've seen the goals since the day, up there with the Luton win the previous season and of course the Bristol City champions win as my top 3 memories ever at home.

Is there any match highlights of when we won at home against West Ham? Think it was 92 we won 1-0 collymore crossed it for angel to score one my fav games ever thanks

Is there any match highlights of when we won at home against West Ham? Think it was 92 we won 1-0 collymore crossed it for angel to score one my fav games ever thanks

Yep, Have that one of the vhs highlights. I'll upload it during the week sometime

Was there too - in the East Greens - on one of my Christmas /New Year visits :happy:

Yep, was in the East Greens too, in the days when the away section was the East Blacks.

In that covered tunnel walkway after the match, there was an altercation or two, it has to be said!

​The picture of the old North bank and central section brings back so many memories,used to love the big games and the excitement,where the queues stretched the entire length of the stand and the noise of the chanting and the banging on the metal sheeting whilst waiting to get in.Then to actually get in crush behind the goal.......only people of a certain age will ever experience that buzz

OTE=LägerBomb;1796045]Some good photos here which can also be bought

http://homesoffootball.co.uk/?s=Southend&post_type=sell_media_item&collection=

You can also follow then on twitter here: https://twitter.com/HOMESofFOOTBALL[/QUOTE]

​The picture of the old North bank and central section brings back so many memories,used to love the big games and the excitement,where the queues stretched the entire length of the stand and the noise of the chanting and the banging on the metal sheeting whilst waiting to get in.Then to actually get in crush behind the goal.......only people of a certain age will ever experience that buzz

OTE=LägerBomb;1796045]Some good photos here which can also be bought

http://homesoffootball.co.uk/?s=Southend&post_type=sell_media_item&collection=

You can also follow then on twitter here: https://twitter.com/HOMESofFOOTBALL
[/QUOTE]

the cenral section of the north bank,was the PAK..

Great photos.

That was the Huddersfield Town game in January 1991.

I was there in the North Bank and we lost that one 1-0.

Still a great season, though.

Back