• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2a8l45t.jpg

2cf2wl1.jpg
That's a cruel thing to do on a hot day when i'm 80 miles from Sarfend !!!!!!

2a8l45t.jpg

2cf2wl1.jpg

I personally quite like the sponsor logo like this on the style of the way shirt as the stitching of that stripe makes it difficult to centralise anything.

ip37fo.jpg

I would definitely buy the home and that second away kit if it was Rossi as that would be combining the two best things about Southend, but sadly it won't be as Rossi is a local brand and won't get much benefit from the national coverage that sponsoring a football league club would offer.

If we can't get Rossi the next best thing would be Southend pier. Imagine a kit with a silhouette of Southend pier across the chest. This is probably Essex's best landmark and tourist attraction but there's very little awareness of it around the country. Putting it on a football shirt that's shown on TV every week would be a great investment in raising the profile of the town's second greatest asset. But I presume it's still the Council who run the pier, so this would be far too forward thinking for them.

It won't be EasyJet as no frills companies' business plan is all about not spending money like that.

Easyjet sponsor Luton already anyway.

The same company sponsoring two teams isn't unheard of.

KRBS sponsored Gillingham & Charlton in the same season.

"Wonga" sponsored both Blackpool & Newcastle last season

"Blacks - Life Outdoors" sponsored both Morecambe & Oldham last season

"32Red" sponsored Crawley & Newport last season

"Samsung" sponsored Chelsea, Leyton Orient, Swindon & Wycombe last season

"One Call Insurance" sponsored both Doncaster & Mansfield last season

The same company sponsoring two teams isn't unheard of.

KRBS sponsored Gillingham & Charlton in the same season.

"Wonga" sponsored both Blackpool & Newcastle last season

"Blacks - Life Outdoors" sponsored both Morecambe & Oldham last season

"32Red" sponsored Crawley & Newport last season

"Samsung" sponsored Chelsea, Leyton Orient, Swindon & Wycombe last season

"One Call Insurance" sponsored both Doncaster & Mansfield last season

Can you draw all of these please so I can visualise them all?

I always look on here but rarely post but am 100% positive that it will be Martin dawn on the shirts next season.

Sincerely hope you are wrong, as this would be a joke.

May aswell leave it blank and hope to pick one up during the season.

If true though that is very worrying that we cannot even attract a shirt sponsor anymore.

Completely agree with you and think it's a joke that another sponsor couldn't come to agree a deal when I'd assume that this one isn't going to bring much money in if any at all

Completely agree with you and think it's a joke that another sponsor couldn't come to agree a deal when I'd assume that this one isn't going to bring much money in if any at all

Martin Dawn will bring no money in. Just a bit of paper shifting. It will be a big hole in our finances, if we were getting £100k out of Insure & Go.

Could the fact that Stobart are no longer sponsoring Carlisle mean anything for us? (I'm only on page 14, apologies if this is subsequently covered!)

Yes, alongside some very fetching (pre-photoshop) artists renditions of the new kit.

Back