• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Basically , we have no sponsor or set in stone kit manufacturer so there is no point in us getting all worked up over designs (as much as i love doing that myself) :smile:

But purely because i love talking about about kits ... What home and away colours would people like to see ??

Personally , i'm a Navy shirt , shorts and socks fan

and for away ... i would choose Light blue shirt with white shorts and socks :thumbsup:

Less than 4 weeks to go and we have no sponsor, no kit, a few players short and lots of rumours flying about regarding Sainsbury having second thoughts...

Standard SUFC summer-time...

Less than 4 weeks to go and we have no sponsor, no kit, a few players short and lots of rumours flying about regarding Sainsbury having second thoughts...

Standard SUFC summer-time...

It's okay though because we have Craig Fagan on trial

Now having seen both of the above, I am now hoping Avec supply our new kits. Nice, simple templates. Nothing too drastic or ugly! :thumbsup:

Having said that, over the past 10 years or so, Nike have given us some nice strips!

I have to say that some of that new Avec stuff is really nice ! Im quite surprised.
Before i saw this i wasnt keen but id be happy with an Avec Kit if that is the styles they go with.

Eh? Its quite obvious the training kits are made by Avec...they, along with the pre mentioned polo and the jacket i saw, are all being sold by the club. whether it be in the club shop or online.

Avec benchwear being sold in the club shop is nothing new, we've been doing that for about 7-8 years now.

Well I just phoned AVEC, tried to blag it they put me through to a chap who is a shrimper also nice bloke, wouldn't give much away HOWEVER said that they won't be supplying the kit.

Palace and Doncaster both wore Nike training gear last year , Avec are Nike's sister company so teams generally have both Nike and Avec , just like we have over the years

Avec are Just Sport's own brand, which seems to of elevated in terms of standard and product this year. The Nike Partnership they have is a separate business from my understanding. I think the chance to have a bespoke kit with them would be a plus.

Back