• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I assume it's a sponsorship issue more than anything, I suppose we just have to wait for the announcement.

#Shambles

That is the problem with Nike. Always issues with stock. But I suspect the club have had more than a small part to play in this delay...

Just another thing to moan about I suppose.

I doubt it's a Nike issue, probably more to do with the fact that we don't have a shirt sponsor. Doesn't give the club much time for sales before the start of the season.

I'm pretty certain we're going to be in Avec...

I'm struggling to think of anyone who was with JustSport and wearing Nike last season and still are this season. Oxford, Barnsley, Doncaster, Crystal Palace just off the top of my head have now moved from Nike to Avec under JustSport.

If that's the case, then it would seem these are the only two navy options:

0001062_marseille-jersey_471.jpeg
0001056_lyon-jersey_471.jpeg

I'm pretty certain we're going to be in Avec...

I'm struggling to think of anyone who was with JustSport and wearing Nike last season and still are this season. Oxford, Barnsley, Doncaster, Crystal Palace just off the top of my head have now moved from Nike to Avec under JustSport.

Hibs. They're wearing our last year's kit in green.

Avec sounds well Pitsea Market.

Hibs. They're wearing our last year's kit in green.

Avec sounds well Pitsea Market.

That doesn't necessarily mean they're with JustSport though and Avec stuff seems to be bespoke for some clubs so it might not be those 2 above that are out the catalogue.

Back