• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
What time does the club shop open on Monday?

What was the stock like today?

Had a sickness bug go through the house so couldn’t get there Friday, but hopefully should be able to head up Monday.
That had both home and away adult tops today but limited sizes, no 2XL or XL when I asked before the friendly. Did have quite a few kids sizes I think.

Opening times here mate:

Monday 29th July – 10am-4pm
Tuesday 30th July – 10am-7pm
Wednesday 31st July – 10am-4pm
Thursday 1st August – 10am-7pm
Friday 2nd August – 10am-7pm
Saturday 3rd August – 10am-2pm
Sunday 4th August – Closed

Monday 5th August – 10am-7pm
Tuesday 6th August – 10am-7pm
Wednesday 7th August – 10am-4pm
Thursday 8th August – 10am-7pm
Friday 9th August – 10am-4pm

Thank you 🙏🏻

I know there are some fans in Alicante, I am out there (villaMartin) for a week in late august if anyone needs me to bring a kit out 👍
I live in Villamartin and hope you have a great time. I'm back in the UK in September for a week and will pick a shirt up then, but thanks for the offer

The large sizes have fit me the last couple of seasons (just about) so I went large again. Blimey there even smaller now, so will need to exchange it for XL!!!

You should know by now that he's a joke of a poster on here and not worth paying attention to.

How on earth have you arrived at that negative ill thought out statement 🤦‍♂️.

The consortium have only owned the club a week and in that time in my view have moved mountains to get things rolling on all fronts. They would have had to convince Macron sometime ago to produce the first batch of shirts. Don’t forget it is a season that no-one knew would definitely happen. So I’m guessing that they likely had to put up some financial security to Macron to get the shop stocked, and if Ron had pi••ed about just a little more they could have been liable for quite a few £££. However they ballsed it out and went ahead and did the deal with Macron anyway to give the best opportunity to the fans to hit the ground running if the deal completed.

Now the club purchase has gone through I guess they will increase stock levels to meet demand, at a little less risk this time. 😀

I really don’t get it 🤔,In what world are you thinking that these 10 saviours are ‘tinpot’

No words 🤦‍♂️
It’s probably Ron Martin.

The large sizes have fit me the last couple of seasons (just about) so I went large again. Blimey there even smaller now, so will need to exchange it for XL!!!
Yes, it has been mentioned on here a few times that it is necessary to go another side up.
Shame you didn’t catch on. Hopefully you don’t live too far afield.

It’s probably Ron Martin.

I think Ron is busy keep wandering down his front garden in his open white shirt and ridiculous cuffs, wondering why no one is there, and why is the attention not on him ☹️. Then returning crest fallen realising that he is simply a failed businessman that the city of Southend is laughing at, with only a mild curiosity if he actually gets out of the financial hole he has dug or if he ends up in prison. Meanwhile we march on with the Super Blues with ‘proper owners’ that actually know what their doing and have morals, honesty and passion 👍
UTB

Last edited:
I have explained on mutiple occasions that I choose to read this forum when I can be bothered to. Surely you can simply understand that. It’s obvious you don’t get the concept of having a life not determined by social media and forums.
Final Point I can choose when I decide to read this forum and comment it’s called not being a sheep I read this forum during the season daily I don’t comment that’s my choice and has nothing to do with anybody else who’s moaning right now

Last edited by a moderator:
I have explained on mutiple occasions that I choose to read this forum when I can be bothered to. Surely you can simply understand that. It’s obvious you don’t get the concept of having a life not determined by social media and forums.
Final Point I can choose when I decide to read this forum and comment it’s called not being a sheep I read this forum during the season daily I don’t comment that’s my choice and has nothing to do with anybody else who’s moaning right now
Well written Mork

One Point if any Club doesn’t get Enough stock in and sells out within a day that’s not good planning at all in all honesty you saying about club takeover only just going through the club know beforehand how much stock they would have been receiving before release day for both it’s clear to anyone obvious they wasn’t well prepared

One Point if any Club doesn’t get Enough stock in and sells out within a day that’s not good planning at all in all honesty you saying about club takeover only just going through the club know beforehand how much stock they would have been receiving before release day for both it’s clear to anyone obvious they wasn’t well prepared
Not really true, the club was on the brink a few weeks ago, I imagine already having commited to a few thousand shirts from the off was both a risk for Macron and the consortium, add the thousands of other related kit, items etc etc they both took a huge leap IMO.

Back