• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Good job went to try sizes. Usually L or XL. So tried XXL and too tight under arms. They eventually found an XXXL but then nearly down to my knees, LOL. Odd that all mixed sizes in their store room box deliveries. Tried nice sky-blue training top XL and it fitted perfectly. Strange but saved £20 to get one that feels nice fit😃

A great launch campaign and build up completely undone by a poor website and stockholding.

Considering the club will want to raise money asap to be able to hit the ground running, this needs to be addressed asap.

Got everyone buzzing for the shirt and then can’t supply the demand.

They took until 10:15 to get it on and it was sold out five mins later with many unable to transact as the site could not cope with demand of the traffic

The club need to address this with the retailer and they need to start investing in the shop now the demand very much has returned.

Shame to now be talking negatively - but appriciate it’s not in the clubs hands
Where’s Bruce when you need him? 😂

Just home from the club shop, got there at 12.50pm and it was absolutely rammed in there with people buying shirts, going to be taking a lot of money in shirt sales today if it stays that busy.

Thankfully I manage to get both shirts in my size JUST!!one of the staff had to go out the back to get me an XXL in the red as all gone in that size in the shop, so I am happy, all ready for the new season now.

Good job went to try sizes. Usually L or XL. So tried XXL and too tight under arms. They eventually found an XXXL but then nearly down to my knees, LOL. Odd that all mixed sizes in their store room box deliveries. Tried nice sky-blue training top XL and it fitted perfectly. Strange but saved £20 to get one that feels nice fit😃

Think you were a couple in front of me in the queue lol.

Shop has plenty of bigger sizes, but anything like S/M you're out of luck. Even kids sizes, bit weird... very limited and only seemed to have XXXS in stock which is lucky as that's my kids size.

I got myself the red in the end, and my boy the blue. He's going to be made up!

Anyone bought a shirt for a 14/15 yr old? Need to get my son a shirt and he reckons medium will fit .. he won’t be with me to try it on. From what I see above, shop don’t have any medium in stock anyway?

I wonder how many have been sold today, people were buying several at a time this morning. I think i will ask later today and maybe run a comp on it. :LoyalSupporter:

I think it will be close to a sell out today.

Anyone bought a shirt for a 14/15 yr old? Need to get my son a shirt and he reckons medium will fit .. he won’t be with me to try it on. From what I see above, shop don’t have any medium in stock anyway?

I think there was only one S and one M left when I was in there about an hour ago... both red, nothing in blue. Few L left in blue.

People were asking if there was any more stock out back and the staff were going to look, but I don't know the results of those searches.

I got a home shirt...XL on line
While my wife was in the shop buying another XL and a S. All around 1300

Got to say they fit really, really nicely, and I'm a fussy bugger. Not sure on the durability of the collar though, it seems to be a bit misshapen already! Hopefully it'll hold up.

I haven't bought a shirt for decades but I'm going to get one (maybe even both of these, got a bit emotional watching the reveal video if I'm honest). I'm clueless about the sizing though. I'm 6'2, athletic build (for my age!) and usually wear a medium in gym tops/conventional tees, any guidance gratefully received.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back