• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Jesus f'ing Christ, some of the moaning on here is hilarious. This isn't a limited edtion release only available for a couple of hours and then gone forever, it's not then end of the world if you have to wait a little while is it? I'm sure the club and Macron will sort out extra stock over the coming weeks.

Kits look great, announcement video is fantastic, I'll probably pick up the away kit when I can check sizing at the club shop.
The problem is last year they didn't get much more stock in once they were sold out so that's why people are rushing to get them now.

Must be quite hard for the club / macron to gauge interest in a shirt ahead of its release. Is the away shirt going to be more popular than the home? What quantities to order for both versons in the various sizes. Don't want to left over with loads of excess stock.

I do think that perhaps they should have 1 of each size in stock as size guides. Then if none available in store you can order online with it being shipped in x number if days once it's been manufactured knowing that your size will fit etc would however depend on the lead time it takes for orders to be manufactured.

Darn it... my size sold out already!

Reading the last few posts (haven't caught up with the rest of the thread due to work being busy this morning) it seems plenty of folks in this position. Hopefully, restocking can happen more swiftly than in previous years...

Yep, just got the same. Out.of stock. For.both home.and away. Shame no one could have anticipated this given season ticket sales and all.

Back