• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Only?! Some of us in the 5ft7” club would kill to be 3” taller.

Back on topic any kids kit in for a 4 year old?

😂

Sorry... I bought XXXS for my 7 year old and overheard someone asking if they had 4XS or 5XS and staff said no. So currently nothing available for under 7-8 year olds.

Like the home shirt, will definitely be looking to buy it come york game. The away 1 I'm 50/50 currently, I feel its a shirt where I need to see it in the flesh before I'll purchase it.

Last edited:
Genuinely cannot explain how much I love the kit launch video. I watched it, I laughed, and I was proud of my club for the first time in a long time. Feels like we’re genuinely back! Little nod to our history and players, past and present. The whole thing is superb.

Hats off to Rylee and the team. They’ve done an exceptional job and long may it continue.

Southend United Football Club can today announce that east London and south Essex rail operator, c2c, will be the Club’s new Front-of-Shirt sponsor for the forthcoming 2024/25 National League season.

As part of the Club’s Platinum Partnership with c2c, the train operator’s iconic logo and branding will adorn the new Macron-manufactured home, away, and goalkeeper shirts of the football club for at least the next season.

Welcoming the announcement, Tom Lawrence, Chief Executive Officer said: “We are delighted that c2c will be our front of shirt partner for the 2024/25. c2c are a well recognised and well respected brand and we are looking forward to working with them this season.

“The Platinum Partnership will see SUFC and c2c working together to deliver benefits to our supporters and the wider community.
“It’s going to be a great journey, and everyone at Southend United can’t wait to get started!”

As part of the partnership, Southend United and c2c have stated their commitment to working closely together with the local communities they serve, bringing football and rail families together to ensure that everyone enjoys a safe and memorable matchday experience when visiting Roots Hall.

Rob Mullen, Managing Director at c2c, added: “I am thrilled that c2c is able to demonstrate its commitment to the football club and wider City of Southend through this season’s shirt sponsorship and our newly acquired Platinum Partner status.

“Southend United, along with c2c, is synonymous with the city, and our visions and values for the future growth, prosperity and success (on and off the pitch) of the local area are very much aligned and at the forefront of everything we do.”

Rob continued: “Every season, thousands of Blues’ fans travel from across south Essex on c2c services to home and away matches, and we look forward to supporting everyone connected with Southend United on our journey back into the EFL.”
c2c-bench.png

Southend United fans travelling to matches with c2c are reminded that children’s return tickets (aged between 5 and 15 years) are priced at just £2 at weekends and during school holidays, while adults can access a 40% discount when buying Online Advance off-peak return tickets directly from c2c website and app, helping to make football accessible for the next generation of supporters.

Southend United’s new c2c-sponsored home and away kits will be unveiled at 9am on Friday 26 July. The first team will then be wearing the new home kit for the very first time against Gillingham on Saturday, 27 July (13:00 kick-off).

Rylee Doe, Commercial Executive at Southend United, added: “We’re delighted to have c2c join us as we enter a new and exciting era in the Club’s history. From our very first meeting, we knew there was a clear synergy between both brands and our vision of how this partnership can be developed into something special.

“We’ve really enjoyed working with Rob, Eleni, Alice and Chris and we’re looking forward to working with the wider team at c2c over what will, hopefully, be a prolonged period!”
colour-logo.svg
Used to be known as CLOSE2COLLAPSE when I used it. Presumably services have improved?

Looking like Man Utd doesn't bother me as used to be a Utd fan for years when I was a kid! Only thing I have realised though is that I'll be wearing this at the York game and they wear red, with stripes... damn, lol.

Anyone bought a shirt for a 14/15 yr old? Need to get my son a shirt and he reckons medium will fit .. he won’t be with me to try it on. From what I see above, shop don’t have any medium in stock anyway?
Depending on his size a medium maybe too small.My son usually has a L but had to buy XXL

Last edited:
How does the C2C sponsor look?

Is it stuck on vinyl or sublimated into the kit?

Back