• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I like the way Martinez is allowing him such a free role- he's been involved in most of Swansea's attacks and looks a constant threat...

Tell you what, Swansea are playing fantastically well and Gower is at the heart of it. Really enjoying watching it, they've come along way since we got promoted at their place.

Just saw the highlights and Gower looked like he had a good game. Was unlucky not to score as well. We sure do miss him.

Also, is it me of does he look slimmer and fitter now? (in a non-gay way of course!)

Just saw the highlights and Gower looked like he had a good game. Was unlucky not to score as well. We sure do miss him.

Also, is it me of does he look slimmer and fitter now? (in a non-gay way of course!)

I thought he looked less "chunky" too, not that he was ever fat, just seemed much leaner. Less distractions in Swansea maybe, so he's concentrating on some pretty dedicated fitness routines.

I too thought Gower looked whippet-lean, and seems to be playing some of the best football of his career. Then again, how can you not stand back and just admire the fantastic football played by Swansea? Absolutely fantastic.

Whatever the Spaniards are doing, in terms of football coaching, we really need to cotton on fast; their national team looks a couple of notches above ours, and it looks like even their coaches can come over here and transform British players.

Seriously impressed.

:clap:

I too thought Gower looked whippet-lean, and seems to be playing some of the best football of his career. Then again, how can you not stand back and just admire the fantastic football played by Swansea? Absolutely fantastic.

Whatever the Spaniards are doing, in terms of football coaching, we really need to cotton on fast; their national team looks a couple of notches above ours, and it looks like even their coaches can come over here and transform British players.

Seriously impressed.

:clap:

In The Guardian David Pleat singled G-Man out

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2009/feb/16/chalkboard-swansea-fulham-fa-cup

Back