• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Corbyn's Labour

It may well be but why would he attend official republican commemorations? I see you tried to divert attention from that bit.

It may well be but why would he attend official republican commemorations? I see you tried to divert attention from that bit.

I got picked up for posting stuff from 2013 - this is from the 80s! Times are different, even the Royal Family meets with Sinn Fein & Gerry Adams these days. Continual war didn't bring peace to Northern Ireland, it was talking to each other - something JC was ahead of the curve with obviously.

I don't remember the Royal family meeting them when they were randomly blowing people up. Fait point hough, maybe Corbyn has changed his view. And maybe he will change it back.

Oh no Steveo, I remember a member of the Royal family meeting Irish terrorists, Lord Mountbatten met exactly what they were all about. So did the Household Cavalry in full ceremony uniform and unarmed in Hyde Park. But hey, times have changed. What's a murdered royal and a couple of nail bombs between friends.

article-2165320-13CFA685000005DC-734_634x474.jpg

I'm no royalist, but says something that she can forgive when you goons can't.

I was driving past Canery Wharf one evening, twenty minutes later a IRA bomb attack killed and maimed. Pretty close call for me I'd say. I'll stick to being a goon and await the next atrocity that will surely come if that's okay with you. I'll pop a picture up of dead horses in Hyde Park later, just so you can forgive that as well.

Hang on MK. Goons? I was referring to Corbyns views as a terrorist sympathiser, nothing to do with forgive and forget, and I really can't believe for one minute you would have anything to do with an organisation that kills innocent people, or indeed someone who sides with them.

Hang on MK. Goons? I was referring to Corbyns views as a terrorist sympathiser, nothing to do with forgive and forget, and I really can't believe for one minute you would have anything to do with an organisation that kills innocent people, or indeed someone who sides with them.

The IRA did (do?) much more than that. Drug smuggling, "protection", torture, general corruption in work places/contracts - VERY mafia style, divisive and peddlers of sectarian hatred, not that they are alone in most of those things in the "troubles".

A friend of mine cried the day the queen shook that murders hand. He had had the pleasure of spying on the man who bought terror to his own. He has heard Mcguinness personally order the killing of people...FACT

The left will try and claim that is was only dialog that brought about relative piece in Ulster. But the fact is the IRA were running scared. They had been infiltrated and had no idea who could be trusted. It may seem to some that that planting a bomb to kill women and children is all very noble but once the SAS initiated their shoot to kill policy poor old Mcguinness was having trouble getting volunteers for an 'operation'. Since the start of negotiations, they found it much safer to concentrate on drug dealing, extortion and bulling their local community.

Typical lefty reply !

What's worse, someone admitting they don't know or someone pouring out supreme levels of bollocks and made up facts to support a weak argument?

Still waiting for clarification as to what percent Dan Bentley's agent is getting from any prospective deal he signs, here or otherwise.

Some people will just read the headline, and it is a bit misleading.

Labour MPs are very likely to be given a free vote on this, so that is not defying the leadership it is merely having a different opinion, and being able to express that.

And Cameron lost a vote in the Commons on military action in Syria in the last Parliament and has been bombing Syria in this Parliament without a new vote therefore without the backing of our elected representatives. That sounds like bigger news to me.

Or maybe they're considering giving a free vote to hide the fact that these MPs would defy JC?

Can we list some of the horrendous crimes committed by UVF, UDA and UDR? Just to provide some balance?

Can we list some of the horrendous crimes committed by UVF, UDA and UDR? Just to provide some balance?

I was going to post a picture of Thatcher with Pinochet. He was personally responsible for the deaths of thousands, but good old Maggie took the butcher to her heart.

Not within the party he's not. If Osborne wants it, there's not a chance in hell they'll go with Boris over him.

Which is a shame, as Osborne's a **** of the highest possible grade. Good politician though, and he's obviously gearing himself up for a tilt at the top. Lost the puppy fat, high profile trips abroad, more prominent speeches... Even ****ed off Boris' address this week by hosting a frank and open Q&A with selected journalists at the same time.

Osbourne in truth is a very good politician who is highly respected across all parties in Westminster, especially by Labour though I believe they also fear that if became leader for the next GE that winning would become all the more difficult.

What's worse, someone admitting they don't know or someone pouring out supreme levels of bollocks and made up facts to support a weak argument?

Still waiting for clarification as to what percent Dan Bentley's agent is getting from any prospective deal he signs, here or otherwise.

Agreed pal,

The left do spout bollocks supporting their very weak argument,RE Dan's agent,I don't know,hope this helps.

Back