• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Corbyn's Labour

Personally - not me... but odd how Tories have no problem with a Communist regime with a terrible human rights record.
China being involved in UK nuclear stuff, other countries controlling our gas, electric and water, foreign companies dumping cheap steel on UK and thus the last steel, coke plant goes; all WRONG and weakens UK enormously and dangerously in a world on an edge of trading blocks and trade wars if not fighting wars. I am astounded no party or news reporter bangs on about the worries about all this.

So why does that apply to Cameron but not Corbyn?

Because Cameron is in a position of power as the prime minister and needs to forge the right global partnership dynamics for the good of national security, whereas Corbyn is a nobody with no influence beyond the British bedwetters and chooses to mingle with the "wrong sorts" out of choice and poor social taste.

Things have changed in recent times where it is now more important to fight pockets of terrorism mostly associated with religion instead of good ol' fashioned "two countries in conflict" and to do this we need to get the nod from the country's leader. This means we enter into arms deals we ordinarily would have zero interest in, in order to get approval to bomb their country and gain intelligence.

Rather this than have more innocent heads chopped off.

Jonny Mac does one big massive u turn,Labour biggies state it was the worst meeting they have ever attended.

Delightful.

"It was a long and difficult meeting of the Parliamentary Labour Party. One MP said it was the worst they had ever been to.Jeremy Corbyn was apparently "read the riot act" and said nothing. Another described it as lacking "any aspect of democratic politics".
A former shadow cabinet member told me that it was "without doubt one of the most heated" PLPs and "passions were running high". Others were clearly outraged at the shadow chancellor's change of plan.
As he left the meeting, former cabinet minister Ben Bradshaw branded it a "total shambles".
John Mann MP was furious; he shouted so loudly at the party's leadership that he was easily audible in the corridor outside.
Despite that anger, a spokesman for Mr Corbyn said the meeting had been "warm and friendly" claiming the only disagreement had been on the need for there to be more discussion on the issue.
It all shows the seriousness of the cracks within the party and many in Labour will worry about how much worse it could all get."

"It was a long and difficult meeting of the Parliamentary Labour Party. One MP said it was the worst they had ever been to.Jeremy Corbyn was apparently "read the riot act" and said nothing. Another described it as lacking "any aspect of democratic politics".
A former shadow cabinet member told me that it was "without doubt one of the most heated" PLPs and "passions were running high". Others were clearly outraged at the shadow chancellor's change of plan.
As he left the meeting, former cabinet minister Ben Bradshaw branded it a "total shambles".
John Mann MP was furious; he shouted so loudly at the party's leadership that he was easily audible in the corridor outside.
Despite that anger, a spokesman for Mr Corbyn said the meeting had been "warm and friendly" claiming the only disagreement had been on the need for there to be more discussion on the issue.
It all shows the seriousness of the cracks within the party and many in Labour will worry about how much worse it could all get."

Maybe my dad's prediction that the PLP will oust him before then next GE will prove to be correct. Personally I doubt it, but you never know.

Maybe the PLP should realise that JC won the vote by a landslide and it's time to put the "New Labour" into the ground where it firmly belongs.

Maybe the PLP should realise that JC won the vote by a landslide and it's time to put the "New Labour" into the ground where it firmly belongs.

Don't forget these MPs were voted in as New Labour, and I suppose would like to be able to represent the people they serve in the manner that they intended...that and they don't want to lose their jobs at the next GE.

Don't forget these MPs were voted in as New Labour, and I suppose would like to be able to represent the people they serve in the manner that they intended...that and they don't want to lose their jobs at the next GE.

I really don't know what the answer is. From what I can see people are fed up with a Labour party that was a watered down carbon copy of the Tory party, in thrall to big business.

I think people are just fed up with the LP full stop!

Strange, because they've had significant sign-up and the opinion polls suggest that since the GE Labour have improved a bit.

9tRfN5E.gif

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

Last edited:

John Mann is an odious right-winger and would clearly be better off in the Tory party.

Last edited:
Back