• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future It's DONE! COSU Own The Club.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
There's 6 members on the board, has the number of COSU members reduced from 11 or is this simply a formality?
No they said at the cliffs evening that the actual board would be made up of these people initially. But the wider consortium would contain 10, possibly 11 persons in total.

No they said at the cliffs evening that the actual board would be made up of these people initially. But the wider consortium would contain 10, possibly 11 persons in total.
Any one know what has happened to the previous board (apart from Ron)? Van Wezel and co?

Companies House updated yesterday, with Jason Brown being confirmed as a Director.
The five Charges remain ! I thought RM was writing his three/four off as part of the deal?

Seeing the improvements in all areas of the club & particularly the connections COSU are making with both fans & local businesses I wonder if we are seeing the input of probably two of the unsung members of the consortium.

Board member David Kreyling & Tom Arnold in their day jobs at CSL focus on working in partnerships to drive economic development & through sport playing a significant role in helping wellbeing & creating stronger communities. I'm pretty sure that at the Meet the Consortium both were pushing the message very hard of engagement in all it's methods.

I suspect, but not ITK, that a deal of the re-engagement through things like the kit launch video & better comms all round are coming from their base. My wellbeing has certainly improved.

Back