• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How to watch Southend United on National League TV

Yogi (and others) Finally maged to register by changing my password (like Blues Exile) & have signed up for a month.Our match v York seems to be available soon.:Clap:

Last edited:
Phil can you sign up for a year? I've tried changing my password but they never send me a mail with a number of erification. I'm starting to wonder if it's me?
Yogi.just checked and the season sign up still isn't avalable yet .Make sure your new NL pasword has at least 10 letters.some numbers and preferably a symbol eg @.

Yogi.just checked and the season sign up still isn't avalable yet .Make sure your new NL pasword has at least 10 letters.some numbers and preferably a symbol eg @.
Yep, I'd noticed the same about the yearly subscription........will wait until tomorrow to see if things change. Eventually managed to re-register this morning; changing my name from Julian to Julien may hae done the trick? Still using the same email. Yes, I did pay attention when creating a new password, last year's one didn't fully follow the criteria demanded.

Yep, I'd noticed the same about the yearly subscription........will wait until tomorrow to see if things change. Eventually managed to re-register this morning; changing my name from Julian to Julien may hae done the trick? Still using the same email. Yes, I did pay attention when creating a new password, last year's one didn't fully follow the criteria demanded.
Looks like the season pass is now available

1723120412319.png

I had an email from NLTV today telling me that I need re-register (which I already have). Good to see that their records are up to date. By the way, it seems I can buy a UK Annual pass for£189, does that mean they are streaming to UK residents on a 3pm Saturday kick off?

I had an email from NLTV today telling me that I need re-register (which I already have). Good to see that their records are up to date. By the way, it seems I can buy a UK Annual pass for£189, does that mean they are streaming to UK residents on a 3pm Saturday kick off?
Yes if you are using a VPN ,apparently.

Doesn't sound like it, they emphasise all matches are only available abroad. It's a bit cheeky to not make clear that if you live in the UK the £189 is basically just you paying for full match replays.

Grab an NLTV Season Pass for £189.99 and get access to all eligible fixtures in your territory throughout the 2024-25 campaign. For fans outside the UK & Ireland, that’s all 552 National League fixtures

I'd be a bit wary of buying the UK annual pass, in case it doesn't allow Saturday games. To be on the safe side I'll be hopping across the Channel at some point today, and then buying an international pass. Also using my daughter's Australian credit card to pay, though I don't know whether that is strictly necessary.

Doesn't sound like it, they emphasise all matches are only available abroad. It's a bit cheeky to not make clear that if you live in the UK the £189 is basically just you paying for full match replays.

Not officially but there's ways & means you know. :Winking:

I had an email the same, which I have ignored on the basis it was probably sent to all subscribers en bloc by a work experience bod. Having said that, about ten to five Latvian time tomorrow no doubt the nerves will be jangling in expectation of a problem. All part of the joys of folllowing SUFC.

I'd be a bit wary of buying the UK annual pass, in case it doesn't allow Saturday games. To be on the safe side I'll be hopping across the Channel at some point today, and then buying an international pass. Also using my daughter's Australian credit card to pay, though I don't know whether that is strictly necessary.
An overseas c/card wasn't necessary last season on those odd occasions I tripped over to Le France. A good VPN is always must though.

Sky Sports are showing all League Two games live today all with 3pm kick-offs, so maybe the NL are now going to show all games live.

Last edited:
Im going to spain next week, if i signed up for the annual pass whilst over there, would it still allow me to watch every game when back in the UK, or would i still need to use a VPN?

Back