• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How to watch Southend United on National League TV

I presume that Saturday's match will be available for UK viewers since there are no Premiership games....?
The National League TV site shows that all the NL games are available to stream. Normally there would be a 'Not available in your region' message for UK residents. On that basis that makes your presumption correct I reckon.

The National League TV site shows that all the NL games are available to stream. Normally there would be a 'Not available in your region' message for UK residents. On that basis that makes your presumption correct I reckon.
Good-oh. That will save the ferry ticket.

My stream to the laptop was pretty good with no buffering. The weird thing was that the cast to the telly kept freezing, so HDMI cable second half, and it was as good as gold. Depends what your download speed is maybe?

How was the stream from Oldham today for anyone? Mine was pretty crap, low definition and too much buffering early in 2nd half. Maybe I need to get better broadband!

Mine’s been good for all three games I’ve watched- no buffering at all and good picture. I’ve used my laptop this year with an HDMI to a TV. My broadband is about 70 mps but my router is stuck in a stupid place under the stairs so I use TP Link extenders around the house and hard wire my laptop into the network rather than using WiFi.

Last year I used a Firestick but I’ve been unable to login this year as the login screen won’t scroll down far enough!

When I re-registered with NLTV this year there didn’t appear to be a way of nominating a club like there was when it first came into being. Does this mean that the financial benefits to an individual club dependent on numbers has now changed? My guess is it has as it seems that Wrexham were to major push behind streaming and of course probably has the biggest numbers watching. Anyone got any inside knowledge?

When I re-registered with NLTV this year there didn’t appear to be a way of nominating a club like there was when it first came into being. Does this mean that the financial benefits to an individual club dependent on numbers has now changed? My guess is it has as it seems that Wrexham were to major push behind streaming and of course probably has the biggest numbers watching. Anyone got any inside knowledge?
Interesting. When I re-registered I was asked to nominate a club.

FWIW,think yonuneedcto refresh the schedule button on the National league website before you get to see the game live..Otherwise thought the coverage of the oldham game was ok.

Back