• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Please, NO. Just reminds me of Wimbledon too much. Also the home yellow was only brought in because of the Vic Jobson, Laing deal. It doesn't really belong on the home shirt.
Very sweeping statement to make.

We've had quite a few different colour schemes and designs for home shirts. Blue and yellow was one of them. The reasoning behind it doesn't really matter, it will still be the case that many of those that grew up with royal blue and white and perhaps a touch of red will hate it, whilst many of those that grew up with the blue and yellow will have a nostalgic love for it.

Given clues what the home will be.

Reverse for the away.

3rd is a killer! It will please most people
I'm excited for this season's kits and very intrigued by the third kit. I can see alot of people wanting it but I can also see alot of people hating it.

Personally... It doesn't appeal to me on paper but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised when it comes out

they need to stock more kits running out by february is an embrasing i only got the third this year if its supposed to be bespoke then it better be that and not a template i hope this year is the end of the deal with crapron

This was 100% the blue was much lighter too. The white on last seasons was all yellow. Maybe, a little bit to much to be fair.

Lesson learnt n eased it bk in.
Out of interest should we expect a lighter blue/navy for this seasons home kit or are we sticking with the dark navy?

Based on what’s been said, I’ve had a stab at doing all three.

Made it more white than yellow for the home kit, and made the second kit the same template with blue details. For the third, I made a sort of mash-up of our cherry voltage kit and the Hi-Tec ones of the early 90s. Went out on a bit of limb for that one but it’s just a bit of fun isn’t it
IMG_0583.jpegIMG_0584.jpegIMG_0585.jpeg

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back