• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread HMRC v Southend United Winding Up Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair they should be very interested in what is said and the outcome. I'd be a little surprised if they have no representative there
They might do, but doubt the main guys would turn up. Way too obvious. Also no doubt fans would feed them any info they needed.

Correct. Well, assuming the judge is satisfied with the evidence of course.

Only question is how long is the adjournment and what action will the NL take?...
Smithy what’s your opinion on the NL likely action? I think it depends on length of adjournment personally.

Would be interested to know if the trust were able to get some insight around this even if they are not able to share it publicly when they spoke to the league the other day.

Smithy what’s your opinion on the NL likely action? I think it depends on length of adjournment personally.

Would be interested to know if the trust were able to get some insight around this even if they are not able to share it publicly when they spoke to the league the other day.
The adjournment if successful is likely to run into the start of the season.

I'm hoping the NL give us until 31st July to get our **** together. I'd be shocked if granted any longer than that.

If Ron gets 40 days, I can't see NL mirroring it. I think they'll give us every chance they can to get our house in order but won't let us kick off in our current state. So NL, depending on quality of evidence, might give until just before the first game - so 3 weeks or so.

The adjournment if successful is likely to run into the start of the season.

I'm hoping the NL give us until 31st July to get our **** together. I'd be shocked if granted any longer than that.
Well if we get an adjournment today and the NL say you have until 31st or your membership is revoked at least it still allows the focussing of the minds and sets a clear deadline for when things have to be done by. I’m clutching at straws that we some how survive and are able to achieve mid table finish this year.

Someone mentioned to me they heard a rumour that HMRC had been paid. I guess we will find out if that rumour is fact soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back