• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

the best moments in gif form...

Spoiler:  
dfefd580177847a0c76749e36d37ec4a.gif

Spoiler:  
775f03f17bcd4fbfcfb90d868c00b567.gif

Spoiler:  
815bd277537c4debcda9e4acc77f120e.gif

Absolutely first class. Heart was thumping like mad throughout the episode, even if it is difficult to believe that Jon and Ygritte would have had so long for their special moment amid all that tumult.

Another thought - Stannis hasn't appeared for ages now has he? Good, as he is boring, but even so...

PS not on holiday yet, but thanks for the Grantland post MK :winking:

I loved this episode. Thought the battle itself was far better than Black Water even though as Grantland suggest, the characters may have lacked the depth of the Lannisters. However, MK's list of highlight's pretty much mirrors mine, and they were all excellent. Love that they bring in Neil Marshall to direct the episode long battles sequences, been a big fan since Dog Soldiers and The Descent. I loved the single tracking shot across the battle scene after Jon came down into the fore, it was brilliant, and to do it at the same time as they unleash Jon as well, made it so much better. True Detective really laid down the marker for this type of shot, and it's good to see Neil et al did it justice.

As Jam Man is away, I'll take on the book mantle well. What last night also did, is made those of us that have read the books, like me, realise that we aren't safe. As there were deaths last night of charcaters still alive in the book. It's like the books were just a ruse to lull us into a false sense of security. These chapters were two of my favourites out of the series, and I was worried about the scale of them, and that the series might not do them justice, but they met and surpassed my expectations.

Already looking forward to next week, but I'll be watching this week's again before it's starts.

Season finale. Excited?

Ooh yeah...screw the World Cup, here's where the action is!

Spoiler:  
Tyrion better ferking live you mo-fos!

Guys,

Stop with the spoilers.

I don't need an opinion on whether the next episode is going to shock me, disappoint me or otherwise. I just want to watch it.

Thanks.

Well that was pretty good, although no major shocks. I did like the Tyrion stuff though. Lots of boats at the end which leaves things suitably vague.

Could be doing with tree-crow man though.

Er, how was it a spoiler? Its the final episode, stop being so touchy.

There are loads of forums where those who have read the books can discuss plotlines, Linux distributions, plane spotting and the latest Maplin catalogue without annoying those of us that are only interested in the graphic violence and sex.

There are loads of forums where those who have read the books can discuss plotlines, Linux distributions, plane spotting and the latest Maplin catalogue without annoying those of us that are only interested in the graphic violence and sex.

Think you're the one on the wrong website then Cyril........:whistling:

As somebody who has read all the books, Brienne and the Hound took me by suprise as did the death of the boy.
There has been a few changes to the book this season, which makes it all the more interesting.

Back