• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

Argh, you're just like these two morons at work. The other one's a glorified babysitter, who had to have someone else save his protectee on the barge, he even let his protectee's kin down in his back story.

You know nothing Naps.

But Robb Stark is naive and foolhardy.

Only when a pair of teats is involved. In war he's measured, astute and unbeaten.

Maybe, but I'd still fancy the other one, who was also part of the KIngsguard who were known for their excellence. Also, if he's in the GC now he will still be a good fighter.

That I definitely agree on - 10 months to the next series! :sad:

Agree, but it is an expensive show to make. If everyone who downloaded / streamed it paid HBO 50p a series, they could probably afford to do 20 episodes next time out and have dragons and giants in every one!

Also agree about the idea of a separate thread for the books. Too many spoiler tags in this one now, it is getting a little silly. Much like, as MK pointed out, a Wall you can just sail around (although in fairness, there is something if an explanation here http://grantland.com/hollywood-pros...e-wall-invasion-strategies-and-maester-aemon/)

Good. Their storyline was dull for the TV show (not read the book) and streamlining things will hopefully improve the show.

Slightly frustrating in that it finally started going somewhere right at the end of S4 but yes, up until that point it was dull indeed.

Good. Their storyline was dull for the TV show (not read the book) and streamlining things will hopefully improve the show.

Dull in the books too.

They have already show what happens to them in the TV shows so wasnt expecting to see them next series.

Bran (Isaac Hempstead) is actually my cousin. I only started watching it due to family pressure but I'm very glad I did! I agree his story is pretty dull in comparison to what else is happening. We are eagerly awaiting the next book hoping that his story kicks on a bit.

I see that on certain torrent sites, episodes 1-4 are already available - dubious quality apparently. Those North Koreans... :whistling:

I see that on certain torrent sites, episodes 1-4 are already available - dubious quality apparently. Those North Koreans... :whistling:

Feels like the very old days when dubious copies of ET or Rambo in VHS were available from the local fish and chip shop, and they smelt of fish.

The other episodes arent HD, but they are watchable.

Downside is you get 4 episodes today, then have to wait weeks for another one!

Back