• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones - S7 - Spoilers allowed on Wed each week. Be warned!!

I can't believe that

Spoiler:  
the lannisters seem to know everything that Dani's crew is doing but they are completely oblivious the other way round,
the writing has get very sloppy, Jon Snow completely forgetting about dragonstone until Tyrion "reminded" him for example wtf?

Spoiler:  
I don't think JS forgot as such, but Tyrion was using it as a pawn to cement a possible ally. Also, Jamie & Cersei know him well, and his desire to retake Castely Rock, hence his strategies are shown to be not as good as he thought. I imagine that if he's not careful, he'll be dragon food before long, especially if there's another **** up.

Not to mention there could be a Lannister spy in the camp. I wouldn't trust Varys to put out the rubbish.

For some reason I didn't enjoy ep3 as much as the previous two, despite it having 2 of the best scenes of the series so far. I have no complaints about the accelerated pace.

Spoiler:  
I loved the scenes between Cersei & Ellaria in the dungeon, and Jamie & Olenna in Highgarden. Daenery's repeated defeats will certainly push them into doing what they didn't want to, and attacking King's Landing imho.

I still love Euron. He's a ****, but a charismatic ****.

Drastic™;1982009 said:
For some reason I didn't enjoy ep3 as much as the previous two, despite it having 2 of the best scenes of the series so far. I have no complaints about the accelerated pace.

Spoiler:  
I loved the scenes between Cersei & Ellaria in the dungeon, and Jamie & Olenna in Highgarden. Daenery's repeated defeats will certainly push them into doing what they didn't want to, and attacking King's Landing imho.

I still love Euron. He's a ****, but a charismatic ****.

I guess Euron is supposed to be an antagonist but...

Spoiler:  
his exchange with Jamie made me smile....only to be upstaged by Olenna and Jamie at the end of the show

Talking of moving all the main players into place

Spoiler:  
I guess Sir Friendzone is back in play now?, and heading to Kylessi Castle.

I also liked how the Unsullied entered Casterly Rock using Tyrions secret Ho'-door! :smile:

another episode with loads packed in, has been a very entertaining season so far but I do think they are moving things too fast now, some of these key moments could have been savoured a bit more and extended.

Totally agree - you cannot take your eyes off it for a minute.
Am loving this series

Just moved house, no Sky, or even internet at home, until the middle of next week. Agony!

Will be back on this thread once I'm up to date!

What. An. Episode. Easily the best of the season so far. You lot who haven't seen it, are in for a treat

Have to say the production of the last couple of seasons and battle scenes is fantastic.

The special effects etc are incredible.

Back