• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Not watched it yet but will be going to the cinema to watch the new Alien film - Alien: Romulus

I have always been a huge huge fan of everything alien from the films to comics etc….. and early reviews look very very good. I would urge anyone who enjoyed the first 2 films Alien 1979 and Aliens 1986 to watch this as its set between both of them in the time line.

“This is TrueBlue….. Signing off”

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes - The latest in the Ape films, and, in my view, possibly the best one so far. Excellent special effects and a decent story line. (Disney Plus).

I’ve seen 3 of his ten films he’s directed. Kill List, a Field in England and Down Terrace, all of which were superb.
Yep, all great. Sightseers is also brilliant. High-Rise is really good, too.

Not see In the Earth yet and The Meg 2 (not seen) is a very odd Wheatley choice.

Last edited:
Back