• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo today

I very much doubt it's double your money as that's probably paper talk.

But that's what I meant when I've mentioned that affording Agogo would be more difficult than a lot of people would imagine.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Dec. 09 2005,17:15)]Personally I'd much prefer Cureton over Fallon. Basically because I still feel we just don't need a 'big man' up front. I thought at the time that Cureton was a very shrewd signing by Parkinson.

They didn't do it so much at the start but for a while now the team seems to think "when in doubt launch it towards Goater". It was noticeable on Tuesday that when Goater was on the defence were chipping it forwards in his direction, but once Gray came on the long balls stopped, with the exception of the through ball. We don't need a target man and we aren't designed for a target man. Freddy certainly doesn't want to spend the game wondering which part of Goater's anatomy the ball will bounce off if he wins it at all.

Oh, and as he's now signed a new deal I'll come out with it. When trying to sign Agogo in the summer the club found out that he was on £5,000 a week. Yes, you read right.
Sorry but there's no way in the world Agogo's "double-yer-money" deal takes him up to £10k p/w!!!
rock.gif

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back