• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2024

It's an absolute miracle Shane MacGowan made it past 50. He was once told in the 80s he had about 6 weeks to live, but he defied medical science. He was a Valium, then heroin addict. He once said he was drunk more hours than he was sober in his life. He had lots of drunken accidents breaking many bones. He hated the fact he was born in Kent, as he was a very proud Irishman. He certainly was a one off.

It's an absolute miracle Shane MacGowan made it past 50. He was once told in the 80s he had about 6 weeks to live, but he defied medical science. He was a Valium, then heroin addict. He once said he was drunk more hours than he was sober in his life. He had lots of drunken accidents breaking many bones. He hated the fact he was born in Kent, as he was a very proud Irishman. He certainly was a one off.
I wonder if he was a man of Kent or a Kentish man. RIP

It's an absolute miracle Shane MacGowan made it past 50. He was once told in the 80s he had about 6 weeks to live, but he defied medical science. He was a Valium, then heroin addict. He once said he was drunk more hours than he was sober in his life. He had lots of drunken accidents breaking many bones. He hated the fact he was born in Kent, as he was a very proud Irishman. He certainly was a one 0ff

OF all today's deaths this was the one that affected me most.

Reactions: ESG
Ryan O'Neal has clocked off at 82 years old.
Goodness, that's sad - one of the first film and TV heart throbs that I remember, Mum always used to watch Peyton Place and I know he was in The Virginian so I knew him from TV before he went on to make films. Having said that, Paper Moon was one of the first films I ever remember seeing that wasn't aimed at children.

Last edited:
Goodness, that's sad - one of the first film and TV heart throbs that I remember, Mum always used to watch Peyton Place and I know he was in The Virginian so I knew him from TV before he went on to make films. Having said that, Paper Moon was one of the first films I ever remember seeing that wasn't aimed at children.
He was of course in Love Story about 1970. That's the film all the females were talking about. I liked Paper Moon with him and Tatum. Them travelling across the Bible belt and doing small cons and grifting, But my favourite film he starred in was The Driver, late 70s.

He was of course in Love Story about 1970. That's the film all the females were talking about. I liked Paper Moon with him and Tatum. Them travelling across the Bible belt and doing small cons and grifting, But my favourite film he starred in was The Driver, late 70s.
Mine would probably be What’s Up, Doc? but I'd hardly call myself a fan.

Andre Keith Braugher (/ˈbraʊ.ər/; July 1, 1962 – December 11, 2023) was an American actor, best known for his roles as Detective Frank Pembleton in the police drama series Homicide: Life on the Street (1993–1999), used car salesman Owen Thoreau Jr. in the comedy-drama series Men of a Certain Age (2009–2011), and Captain Raymond Holt in the police comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013–2021).

Back