• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2024

Matthew was always the most troubled of the six of them. He fought many demons, and I really hope there won't be more to this to come out. First responder reports seem to indicate cardiac arrest.

Desperately sad and how ironic the opening line of the Rembrandts' theme tune is now....

Last edited:
Matthew was always the most troubled of the six of them. He fought many demons, and I really hope there won't be more to this to come out. First responder reports seem to indicate cardiac arrest.

Desperately sad and how ironic the opening line of the Rembrandts' theme tune is now....
That was my first thought. Could possibly explain the drowning in shallow water to me, and unfortunately the substance abuse probably caused damage to his heart.

He was a troubled soul, but he did his best to overcome his difficulties and to help people. He opened a sober house in Malibu to help men struggling with alcohol and drug abuse. Loved him in Friends and various films too. He's a loss.

F9lqJgGXkAA1DHC.jpg

May be an image of text

Thought she was great back in the 90s, smart, witty and with a really good sense of humour. Apparently she and Midge were only married for 4 years. RIP Annabel.

Back