• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2024

Actor Burt Young has passed away at 83.Was great in Rocky films and liked his brief role in the Sopranos

Now confirmed after much speculation today, Dave Courtney has passed away. He used to come down to Southend Seafront about every 5 years according to my friend who owns one of the ice cream parlours. He used to have an ice cream, and walk along the Seafront. He told my friend he loved Southend Seafront as he used to be taken here as a kid for day outs with family. He normally had one or two people with him and would get stopped to do the selfie photo thing.

Now confirmed after much speculation today, Dave Courtney has passed away. He used to come down to Southend Seafront about every 5 years according to my friend who owns one of the ice cream parlours. He used to have an ice cream, and walk along the Seafront. He told my friend he loved Southend Seafront as he used to be taken here as a kid for day outs with family. He normally had one or two people with him and would get stopped to do the selfie photo thing.
8f2c339d-7606-4f87-ac9f-6b9026adf4e8.jpeg

With Dave Courtney just goes to show that you never know what’s going on in someone’s head

Respect for him going straight. Though begs the question (if true) how and why did he have a firearm

With Dave Courtney just goes to show that you never know what’s going on in someone’s head

Respect for him going straight. Though begs the question (if true) how and why did he have a firearm
How? is easy nowadays, especially with his connections. Why? probably for protection. As tough and well connected as he was, he had been shot, stabbed and had his nose bitten off.

Back