• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I always thought that Darryl's performance against Man United was over-rated. Ok, he saved a couple of 30 yarders from Ronaldo but they were all right at him and he'd have looked very foolish had any gone in. Sodje & Prior were the heroes that night.

Flavs' performance in the Quarter Final at Spurs was superior.

Apparently training with/about to join Portsmouth.

Poignant with the family history with the club as his late brother Aaron was playing there.

Hope it works out for him.

Yeah, I'd have thought that most players still out of contract would be trying to get a contract at Pompey. Sounds like their keeper had a shocker on Saturday and I hope he gets a chance. Good luck to him.

Wow, imagine going from having England's no.1 to having Flavs.

That's not a drop in quality, that's jumping off a cliff.

Good luck to him, but that really signals pompeys ambitions this season doesn't it!? I wouldn't mind betting that jfc ends up there too!

I thank you. Err Flavs, Morris or Evans, think i know who 99.9% would choose!

Why don't you go to matches and then you would know what you are talking about. Yorkshire Blue keeps putting the bloke down because he's short, Morris is short and Evans can't get a game anywhere. As long as you two keep biting on the Flavs debate i will tell you that you are wrong and personally have got nothing against the two here now, get over it and will you be there tonight?

ahahahaha very mean.

Good luck to Flavs. Not too sure how high a standard these mysterious clubs offering him two year deals could have been but it would be great to see him get himself sorted at Portsmouth.

ahahahaha very mean.

Good luck to Flavs. Not too sure how high a standard these mysterious clubs offering him two year deals could have been but it would be great to see him get himself sorted at Portsmouth.

Anyone know if Havant & Waterlooville were on the lookout for someone to keep their number one on his toes again?

Flahavan pens new deal

Thu, 23 Sep 15:52:20 2010

retweet
* Email
* Print

Goalkeeper Darryl Flahavan has signed a new one-month contract at Portsmouth.

The 33-year-old former Southend and Crystal Palace keeper joined Pompey on a month-long deal as a free agent at the end of August and has now penned an extension.

Flahavan has yet to make a first-team appearance this season with Jamie Ashdown the first-choice number one at Fratton Park.

Back