• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I posted somewhere last week that Royce hasn't signed the contract he's been offered at Gillingham..... could be a good shout from Bobby.

Correct OBL, Roycey has still not taken up the new contract offer.
In fact it would not suprise me if 'he' received a call from Mr.Warnock.
which would leave a job oportunity for Flav's at the Gills!

He's a quality keeper, wish him all the best but if he was offered i wouldnt have him back

he is on more money at Crystal Palace than he was on at Southend so there is chance of him coming back and i for one dont want him back. We have to move on and forget him his a Ex Shrimper wish him well where ever he goes but i can him dropping into L2

he is on more money at Crystal Palace than he was on at Southend so there is chance of him coming back and i for one dont want him back. We have to move on and forget him his a Ex Shrimper wish him well where ever he goes but i can him dropping into L2

He's certainly better than league 2, and at 30 or 31 has many good years ahead of him. I for one hope he gets a decent club if he moves, and gets the chance to show, once again, what a good keeper he is.

Norwich are after a new 'keeper - could be about his level...
No chance. They grow the crops far too high out in the wilds of Norfolk. How would he be able to see over grass that long?

Dear God surely this ridiculous suggestion isn't still isn't being put forward on here?

Crystal Palace goalkeeper Darryl Flahavan admits he would be interested in a permanent move to Leeds United.

Flahavan finished last season on loan at Elland Road after making just three appearances for Palace following his arrival from Southend United.

Though he did not play a first-team game for Leeds, he is open to returning to the League One club to compete with Casper Ankergren for the No.1 jersey.
Looks like Leeds then.

Back