• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Danny Waldron Signs

Transfer news
Welcome Danny, buzzing for this signing. Good luck

" He scores with his left, he scores with his right,
Danny Waldron makes Messi look Sh*te".

This is a great signing! Joint-top goalscorer in the league below, still a good age, and fits the system.

I’ll aim to get a full scout report out for Monday evening, but here’s an extract from my recruitment document, which can be found here:

Attachments

• 267B7D50-37ED-406B-830A-38F3FCFFE9A6.jpeg
    267B7D50-37ED-406B-830A-38F3FCFFE9A6.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DD971FEB-E25C-42D3-BD29-FE8FB4E3ABB8.jpeg
    DD971FEB-E25C-42D3-BD29-FE8FB4E3ABB8.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 19F9B367-8BDE-491C-BDE6-26796EA1073A.jpeg
    19F9B367-8BDE-491C-BDE6-26796EA1073A.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 74
Fantastic signing, and a proper statement signing in my eyes.

Top scorer of the division below, and a very confident lad. Will take a bit of time to adjust to the step up to full time training and matches. I’m led to believe he trained more than most of his team mates at Rushall, but not full time as he had a full time job alongside it in finance. Very switched on lad, hence why he is now a Shrimper 😉

Hopefully he hits the ground running. Looks a real player, and a real goalscorer. Him and Cards, if that clicks, will take some stopping. What a pairing they could be 😍

Top scorer of the division below, and a very confident lad. Will take a bit of time to adjust to the step up to full time training and matches. I’m led to believe he trained more than most of his team mates at Rushall, but not full time as he had a full time job alongside it in finance. Very switched on lad, hence why he is now a Shrimper 😉

Hopefully he hits the ground running. Looks a real player, and a real goalscorer. Him and Cards, if that clicks, will take some stopping. What a pairing they could be 😍
Great striker force it could be for sure let’s hope cards agrees new terms next 🤞

As others have said surely an option? Else no sooner does he prove he the real deal than he’s in the last year of his contract with declining value (compared to what it would have been).

Excellent news.

Its just good planning by Kev&co. In 18 months we will be heading for L1 so probably step to far for a 29 year old

Either way that's an extra 1000 in the ground tomorrow......Even if the games off

Confident lad, that’s why it maybe he only wanted an 18 month contract, thinks we are a stepping stone perhaps?

Back