• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cort Joins Hull !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 07 2004,14:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:29)]And i think Cort always had a move to a bigger club on his mind.
If you thought Cort had a move to  bigger club in his mind why didn't you let Tilson know when he could have done something about it?

It's all your fault.
haha well the fact he wouldn't sign more than a one year deal worrys me.
why?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:37)]haha well the fact he wouldn't sign more than a one year deal worrys me.
For someone so young, you have far too many worries on your mind, FM ...

WS

Poor FM, at least he tries to discuss football rather than come out with hillarious sidesplitting comments about soup.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 07 2004,14:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 07 2004,14:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:29)]And i think Cort always had a move to a bigger club on his mind.
If you thought Cort had a move to  bigger club in his mind why didn't you let Tilson know when he could have done something about it?

It's all your fault.
haha well the fact he wouldn't sign more than a one year deal worrys me.
why?
Because i felt he had major potential and was a bloody good defender. By signing a one year deal his easy picking to other clubs and we lose him on a free.

If a player wants to go fine, but its a shame we couldn't have got a much needed fee from a sale.

Disappointed to see Cort go. I liked him. Never mind though, he's gone now and as long as we've someone good to play alongside Edwards next year - with at least one other player pushing them hard - then we'll be fine.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ June 07 2004,14:46)]Poor FM, at least he tries to discuss football rather than come out with hillarious sidesplitting comments about soup...
... or post amusing photos and wind-ups.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 07 2004,14:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ June 07 2004,14:31)]Is he under 24? Do we get a fee?
A question that has troubled me too... anyone know?

rock.gif

I presume the answer is no...

sad.gif

Matt
According to Taylor, one of the reasons he went for Cort over his other targets is he could get him for nothing ...

sad.gif

Good luck to ol' 50p head and toberlone foot. Have fun warming the bench at Hull. Had a relatively poor season and for me, Hunt is a much better player than him and i also prefer Warren due to his passion/determination. We have got Edwards in to cover Cort already so lets hope the other 2 sign up and Prior joins us *hic*

Kev

biggrin.gif

Cort for me is much better than Hunt. I can't see Hunt signing for us either.

Neither can i. I can see Hunt actually playing in Div 2 next year, rather than sitting on the bench like Leon ... !!

Hunt can pass, be calm under pressure, play in 4 different positions and is just as quick as Leon. He's also much smarter than Leon blah blah etc...

Kev

Well, now Corts gone I assume that will free up quite a bit of budget - offer the extra to Roget, Prior, Hunt or Warren...

In my very humble opinion last season we saw the worst of Leon Cort. His attacking headers at corners and free kicks was appalling , he couldn't seem to hit the target. His clearances with his feet and his ball control was poor and he seemed frightened by the presence of the opponent's "professional big-blokes".
In his defence he was a trier and his timely headers and blocks did save us on occassions.
I think he can be replaced without too much trouble, but good luck to him in his efforts with a "big club".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ June 07 2004,15:25)]Neither can i. I can see Hunt actually playing in Div 2 next year, rather than sitting on the bench like Leon ... !!

Hunt can pass, be calm under pressure, play in 4 different positions and is just as quick as Leon. He's also much smarter than Leon blah blah etc...

Kev
Well i heard his a right arogant w***er, apparently slept with a m8s bird at Derby. One of the im a pro football i can do whatever i like. Also he is erm very popular with the ladies due to his massive .....

*I would like to add this a rumour not a fact*

Indeed. I don't think it's that much of a loss. He certainly wasn't the player that swept the board in the end-of-season awards last summer ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,15:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ June 07 2004,15:25)]Neither can i. I can see Hunt actually playing in Div 2 next year, rather than sitting on the bench like Leon ... !!

Kev
Well i heard his a right arogant w***er, apparently slept with a m8s bird at Derby. One of the im a pro football i can do whatever i like. Also he is erm very popular with the ladies due to his massive .....

Did your mate whose bird he had slept with tell you that he is an arrogant w***er?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 07 2004,15:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,15:32)]
[b said:

Kev

Did your mate whose bird he had slept with tell you that he is an arrogant w***er?
No he said he was a arogant pr*ck !

tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back