• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cort Joins Hull !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
another bench-warmer who'll be available on a free next summer

He wont like it there. He'll be begging to come back in a couple of months
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I think we must learn from this, and make sure we offer our best young players 2-3 year contracts.

nothing to worry about. tilly will get another cracking centre
defender,good luck to him.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:21)]I think we must learn from this, and make sure we offer our best young players 2-3 year contracts.
Like who?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 07 2004,14:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:21)]I think we must learn from this, and make sure we offer our best young players 2-3 year contracts.
Like who?
Im more talking about the future. and any young players that come in and look the business. Perhaps Michael Knightly in the future too.

Hmmm, I remember Garry Cross, Trevor Fitzpatrick and Yemi Abiodun looking promising once, would you have given them three year contracts?

Can't be done these days I'm afraid.

[b said:
But we did - and he would only sign for 1 year

tilly is keeping it secret but, he knows a thing or two about
players so have faith.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (leighshrimper @ June 07 2004,14:27)]
[b said:
But we did - and he would only sign for 1 year
Well its not always like that is it. We have to try to avoid this situation of losing good young players on frees. Sometimes it can't be helped.

And i think Cort always had a move to a bigger club on his mind.

Is he under 24? Do we get a fee?

Not worried too much about Cort. He is replaceable and personally I think Warren edged it last year anyway....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:25)]Im more talking about the future. and any young players that come in and look the business. Perhaps Michael Knightly in the future too.
Yeah he'll be great at centre back! (soz FM)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:29)]And i think Cort always had a move to a bigger club on his mind.
If you thought Cort had a move to bigger club in his mind why didn't you let Tilson know when he could have done something about it?

It's all your fault.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 07 2004,14:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 07 2004,14:29)]And i think Cort always had a move to a bigger club on his mind.
If you thought Cort had a move to  bigger club in his mind why didn't you let Tilson know when he could have done something about it?

It's all your fault.
haha well the fact he wouldn't sign more than a one year deal worrys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back