• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Amadou Soumah? Reims striker... 18 years old
Amadou_Soumah.png

http://formation.stade-de-reims.com/les-equipes/u19-nationaux/

Apparently Bilel is a distance cousin on his father's side .............. what could possibly go wrong .............

(Just for complete clarity, the above statement is not true and is (most likely) a poor and sub-standard attempt at humour based on drawing a comparison between the last unknown Frenchman at the club (even if he was then found to be Tunisian) and the latest arrival).

So we have a mightily impressive 18 year old French striker named Amadou on trial. PB very impressed so far.
Given the claimed love of young exceptionally malnourished strikers on here I am somewhat surprised at the apparent, and inexplicable, lack of excitement..

If he was the guy trialling in the Lowestoft gme, he was the stand out player. Really quick and grew into the game well. I don't know if he'd be ready for 1st team duties yet, but if I was an SUFC under 21 player I'd want him leading the line. He worked his knackers off, showed great pace and didn't stop making runs. He was doing doggies up front, but really looked like he knew what he was doing...think Jamar Loza with direction.

I'd be trying to sign him on that performance, if nothing else to improve the U21 team.

nb - if he wasn't the guy trialling last night, then he can f*** off, as I've just wasted 5 minutes typing a pointless message.

the French striker was quite impressive very speedy and a good target man .Missed a couple of sitters but won most things in the air . Worth another look in my view .

Agree with this, though I think you're doing him a dis-service, I think it was Rene Batlokwa that missed the sitters. IIRC the number 9 created the chances.

Sorry Norwich shrimper yes you was correct And I stand corrected .The young French lad stood head and shoulders above the rest .And is worth another look .If he plays as well again maybe Phil could offer him at least a years contract .

More to the point,Paul McShane is an ex-Baggie....guaranteed class? I give you Daniels,Mkwandire,Worrall,Fortune',Cox !!!!!

Ah but then there's Frank Skinner, Lenny Henry and the world class berk that is Adrian Chiles, not to mention any item of 1990s clothing. So I'm afraid being baggy isn't in itself a guarantee of class or quality.

Southend united fans and football transfers started to follow a player called hristov kolav. Make of that what you will

So looks like we are offering a deal to a young, very hungry (but worryingly well nourished) french 19 year old who speaks no english, is very quick, lively and scored for fun at junior level...could be a spot of good fortune all round

Back