• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread AFC Fylde v Southend United, Tuesday 17th September K/O 7:45pm

Starting XI and result

• Total voters
Great. I'll finally see whether those funky floodlights cast enough light.

Also everyone will be able to watch the game on the stream of course unlike on a Saturday.

2 games in a week with the Solihull Game (obviously) booked in already. It’s one of the kids last game before going to Uni so it would be great to get a win. If anyone wants a lift from the midlands up then PM me.

Just been looking at tickets

Out of interest (as I first clicked on the wrong bit) the two home terraces are £13 behind the goal and £16 on the side yet our terrace is £18 - is charging the away fans more than home fans allowed in the National League?

4-2-3-1 tuesday please.
Hillson --, GSM,--- Taylor,--- Gubbins,--- Ralph
Morton/ Forson --- Husin
Wood--- Moncur.... Bridge
Pepple / Bonne
Subs Collin, Crowther, Morton / Forson , Pepple/ Bonne 2 young lads, Wind.
maybe Pepple may need a rest, cant decide on midfield either .

Collin
Taylor, Crowther, Gubbins
GSM, Moncur, Husin, Morton, Ralph
Bridge
Pepple
Same side that dominated Sutton first half. Would hope there’s some lessons learned all round. Only question mark for me would be if Pepple is fit enough to start again, especially with the bang to the head. But I’m not sure Bonne is fit enough to start either, so would stick with Pepple for now.

4-2-3-1 tuesday please.
Hillson --, GSM,--- Taylor,--- Gubbins,--- Ralph
Morton/ Forson --- Husin
Wood--- Moncur.... Bridge
Pepple / Bonne
Subs Collin, Crowther, Morton / Forson , Pepple/ Bonne 2 young lads, Wind.
maybe Pepple may need a rest, cant decide on midfield either .
Well he isn't going to play a 4 back so I'd probably can this post before you even started writing it

Bonne literally missed two sitters today? How are we wanting him to start?
He got himself into the positions to miss?

Obviously want a striker whose gonna score them, but next is a striker who is getting into the right positions, and lastly a striker that does neither (Goodship comes to mind but there's plenty others)

No idea if he's good enough yet, but he's looking like the best we have!

He got himself into the positions to miss?

Obviously want a striker whose gonna score them, but next is a striker who is getting into the right positions, and lastly a striker that does neither (Goodship comes to mind but there's plenty others)

No idea if he's good enough yet, but he's looking like the best we have!
I honestly think Blair Sturrock let alone Brandon goodship buried at least one of those. Can't be missing them I'm afraid no matter how "match fit" you are

Back