• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread AFC Fylde v Southend United, Tuesday 17th September K/O 7:45pm

Starting XI and result

• Total voters
Gutted. Made the journey last week but with work commitments already in place this is too short notice for us. Shame it couldnt have been played on a spare Saturday subject to cup runs etc

I would be impressed if we take 150 to this! I went last year….but that is mad distance on a Tuesday night and for anybody that works would be 2 days off,

Flying back home September 14th after making the journey up to Fylde September 1st. So disappointed
to miss out again. However, was at Oldham game and under the circumstances was very impressed with our effort, commitment and performance. Looking for the same against Eastleigh. Will be going back confident that what ever the challenge we might face this season, we'll be up for it as a team and have full confidence in the coaching staff, Looking forward to the new journey our club is on, even if we find ourself in this league for a while longer. What a dump the Oldham stadium is. Might be just as bad at Root's Hall. No burgers and run out of sausage rolls before the game even started.

Blackpool and Preston both playing at home…what with the 2,000 we’ll take to Fylde the local police will have a busy evening…

Gutted. Made the journey last week but with work commitments already in place this is too short notice for us. Shame it couldnt have been played on a spare Saturday subject to cup runs etc
So work sorted and coach booked. Need more though as BOT coach needs filling up.

Would have done this but can't make the coach time, earliest I can finish work is 12 and can't legally make it from West Thurrock to the Watermill or Pitsea and find suitable parking in the 10/15 minutes :Sorry:
Maybe have a word with Wino and see if there is a services on route that you could drive to and meet the coach although assume there are parking restrictions these days. I used to do it quite a lot in the old days

Back