• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings AFC Fylde 2-1 Southend United

Hopeless first half. Better second half… until we had to use the bench. Appiah-forson hasn’t settled with us yet - I hope there is more to him than we are seeing. With Husin poor today we were then overran in midfield.

Same old same old.

The sooner everyone makes peace with this season, the less stressful it will be. We aren’t a promotion chasing side right now. I don’t think we will be realistically until next season. That’s my view anyway. Until then we will have to stomach more ups and downs.

I pray we don’t lose GSM in January. If we do, we better hope Walker and Bonne have started to hit the back of the net…

Two very important positions on the field that need addressing....someone that can stop gifting them in and someone that can help us put them in. We have got neither so we will not be winning many games!

Chill out peeps takes three years to build a team.
Nothing to worry about.
Recruitment has been spot on.
Can't rush these things.
We are a few weeks behind the others.
So important to get the right players in.
Plenty of season.
Unlucky with injuries.
Kev is the best manager in the known universe.
Let me know if I've left anything out.
While other teams pay really good strikers big money that would be foolish for us to do obviously....sustainability.
Sign another player who isn't up to speed maybe...or can't score.
Onto Solihull comrades.
GSM is king.

Same old same old.

The sooner everyone makes peace with this season, the less stressful it will be. We aren’t a promotion chasing side right now. I don’t think we will be realistically until next season. That’s my view anyway. Until then we will have to stomach more ups and downs.

I pray we don’t lose GSM in January. If we do, we better hope Walker and Bonne have started to hit the back of the net…
We aren’t a promotion chasing side but you’d expect us to beat the likes of Fylde ffs!

We're ****... when do those alarm bells start ringing, maybe not quite yet but a tough game on Saturday can't see us getting anything there if we then go on to lose to Wealdstone then the alarm bells will be ringing loud and true. Relegation zone 25% into the season is unacceptable

Same old same old.

Unfortunately I can't see us challenging and can see there being a real drop off in season tickets next year as the good will and rise in interest drops. We've missed a real chance I fear and I wouldn't be surprised if we're back to 6 - 6.5k next year which will make it harder for the sustainability goals.

Same old same old.

I'm not certain we are a National League team to be fair. Forget promotion. We played a team called AFC Fylde tonight and ****ing lost. That is disgraceful.

Back