• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I find it interesting to see who is getting players in really early and it indicates something of a rebuild for some of them presumably.

24 players now snapped up since 10th May, with Fleetwood bagging 7 ! Shrewsbury and Doncaster 4 each on the new signings front, Barnsley and Charlton nabbing 5 ( although Barnsley may depart for higher things ) and Coventry, Chesterfield, Swindon and Peterborough adding to their squad.

Shame we missed out on Sarcevic

last i heard he was released by Kilmarnock... Heard he's had a few off the field problems?

I remember he spent a night in the cells whilst playing for Kilmarnock, but appears to have been without a club since. Strange, as he seemed like a really decent prospect at one point and still only 23. Someone surely would have taken him on?

I remember he spent a night in the cells whilst playing for Kilmarnock, but appears to have been without a club since. Strange, as he seemed like a really decent prospect at one point and still only 23. Someone surely would have taken him on?

not sure how up to date this site is, but apparently he's a free agent?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/michael-ngoo/profil/spieler/175739

Yeah, must have been a prospect, he was sounded out by Man Utd before going to the Scousers... Maybe too much to soon for him, makes you wonder how he would have developed if he'd stayed with us?

not sure how up to date this site is, but apparently he's a free agent?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/michael-ngoo/profil/spieler/175739

Yeah, must have been a prospect, he was sounded out by Man Utd before going to the Scousers... Maybe too much to soon for him, makes you wonder how he would have developed if he'd stayed with us?

I wouldn't say no to getting him in for a trial in pre-season, that's if he's still interested in the professional game. He's 6ft 6 and really looked good in his first loan spell at Hearts. Plus he's a local lad and came through the ranks with us. Might just need the right manager to calm him down and get him settled as since leaving us, he's been moved around Liverpool, Scotland, Somerset, Birmingham and then back to Scotland.

I wouldn't say no to getting him in for a trial in pre-season, that's if he's still interested in the professional game. He's 6ft 6 and really looked good in his first loan spell at Hearts. Plus he's a local lad and came through the ranks with us. Might just need the right manager to calm him down and get him settled as since leaving us, he's been moved around Liverpool, Scotland, Somerset, Birmingham and then back to Scotland.

... and your post was going so well until that point ................

I think we are setting our sights far too high. We need to explore the 7th pyramid and below and unearth some rough diamonds. Alternatively sign a load of rogues like Baz Fry did and smash up the opposition with physicality and intimidation

Having seen Ngoo a few times on the freeview Alba channel that shows Scottish games, I would hope not. All that early promise hasn't advanced. He's looked a very poor striker. Destined to drop down the Leagues in my opinion.

Having seen Ngoo a few times on the freeview Alba channel that shows Scottish games, I would hope not. All that early promise hasn't advanced. He's looked a very poor striker. Destined to drop down the Leagues in my opinion.

What a shame. To go from having Liverpool and Man United fighting over you, to struggling to find a club. Unfortunately he isn't the first and won't be the last.

Back