• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Jokes, Strictly for the Pub only.

I was doing a crossword and was having some trouble A friend tried to help. What are you stuck on he asked ..

12 across .. postman’s sack.

how many letters

hundreds of em !

So a very drunk guy goes into a small Bar in America. He goes up to the barman and says ''DRINKS FOR EVERYONE'', ''And one for you barman.'' After ''CHEERS, CHEERS'' and more ''CHEERS'' glug, glug, glug. The barman says ''Thanks buddy, that'll be 73 Dollars. The drunk says ''Oh, I haven't got any money, it's the thought that counts.'' The barman takes him outside, and gives him a right pasting. Ten minutes later, the drunk comes back into the bar, goes up to the barman and says ''DRINKS FOR EVERYONE'' ''But not for you, you get violent after a drink.''

I went to Debenhams before the coronavirus crisis to buy a maternity bra for my girlfriend. The assistant asked, "What bust?" "

The condom." I replied...

My wife told her mate I had a 2" willy. Then I showed her the correct way to hold the ruler.

A Pirate at the doctor: "I'm concerned about the moles on me back, aharr!" Doctor: "Well, it looks like they're benign." Pirate: "Count again - I'm sure there be ten!"

Back