• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News York City (home) - Saturday 10th August 3pm - tickets on sale now

Has anyone an idea when the York City tickets will be available for purchase? We live too far away (deepest Sussex) to make season tickets practical, but I want to bring the grandsons up to watch the York City game. No ticket options showing on my ticket account. Thanks.
I’d say about a week before.

Season ticket sales have slowed down. If you are a newbie still to get one, you might as well wait until the reset on the 1st August to get a better ticket.
At the moment unless there is a late surge it looks like 800+ people won't be renewing.

As for York tickets I still can't see them being on sale before the 6th August unless they cut short the season ticket swap period.

I work with Nelmo & Co (Back of Shorts sponsor) and we will be holding several ticket giveaways throughout the season starting with York City at Home on 10th August.

The details of the competition are on X in the pinned post on our profile

*Mods, please feel free to move this to the York ticket thread if you feel that it would be more appropriate there

Anyone tried to get a ST freeby for York? When looking a seating types (adult, carer etc), I couldnt see ST £0.

Back