• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So the long and the short of it, how many tickets do we think have actually been sold. with colchesters 1250 are we near the 10500 mark?

So the long and the short of it, how many tickets do we think have actually been sold. with colchesters 1250 are we near the 10500 mark?

My research tells me the actual capacity of Roots Hall is 11300 (not 12392), 2300 of these (roughly) are in the North Bank and Col Ewe are about 1000 short of selling this out. We've got another 240 to sell, so I reckon we're just over 10000 at the moment.

I hope everyone gets there tickets today as I can see about 20 seats left if that at the end of the day today, can't wait until tomorow as we will see around 10,800 inside the ground:smile:

My research tells me the actual capacity of Roots Hall is 11300 (not 12392), 2300 of these (roughly) are in the North Bank and Col Ewe are about 1000 short of selling this out. We've got another 240 to sell, so I reckon we're just over 10000 at the moment.

I think it is slightly higher near 12k. Our largest recent attendance is 11,700 against Yeovil. Although this was approx. 15 years ago Roots Hall has not changed (other than the few seats removed next to East black). The Yeovil game from memory had a segregation.

I hope everyone gets there tickets today as I can see about 20 seats left if that at the end of the day today, can't wait until tomorow as we will see around 10,800 inside the ground:smile:

Great mind think alike, I've been saying 10,800 for a couple of weeks now. Though, it would be nice to hit the 11,000 if possible if the club open Y and Z on the day.

For those who are interested, if we get 11,000 against Colchester, that would make our average home attendance over the last 4 games: 9,250.

That's a shame, is that because of facilities ie toilets and catering?
I think it's mainly to do with there being enough exits for them. It was a similar situation against Hull in the FA Cup where they only brought 1200 but we weren't allowed the NW corner because they needed it as an exit.

I think it's mainly to do with there being enough exits for them. It was a similar situation against Hull in the FA Cup where they only brought 1200 but we weren't allowed the NW corner because they needed it as an exit.

That's fair enough, safety comes first.

11,000 puts it at 6961 for the season (I am so sad:blush:)

I doubt 11k will be in attendance tomorrow. More like just over 10.5k.

I think the sheffield utd and Gillingham games will be a decent gates.

If we can maintain a promotion push then maybe 7.5-8k is achievable.

I doubt 11k will be in attendance tomorrow. More like just over 10.5k.

I think the sheffield utd and Gillingham games will be a decent gates.

If we can maintain a promotion push then maybe 7.5-8k is achievable.

The Sheffield Utd game is live on Sky so I can only imagine about 7,500... Gillingham should be a good crowd as I'd expect them to bring 2,000.

Back