• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Still showing 2 tickets left in X block

Any ideas on their final figures? verses the inital allocation?

Not a clue mate. CaP is prowling around on here somewhere, he may know. The ground is going to feel pretty full regardless. Bring it on.

Not certain to be honest, but it sounds like 1300-1400 sold.

If that is the case, saying you believe you had 100-200 tickets left on sale at 2pm from a 1,500 allocation. I must admit I think Southend Utd didnt do anyone any favours in making it an all ticket game for Col U fans. After all, we were never going to be given Y&Z in replacement (due to H&S regulations).. regardless of how little the farmers would bring... and they never looked like they were going to fill the full 1,500 anyway.

My point is, by not making it an all ticket match, it wouldnt have done any harm, to keep ticket sales on the day of the match,... and clearly would not have made an ounce of difference to home ticket sale

But just perhaps they might have picked up an additional 20-(50) max tickets on the day, which would have had absolutely no bearing on the initial segregation anyway, considering it was already originally planned for a 1,500 away crowd.

DERBY DAY

Give-Them-Nothing-But-Take-From-Them-Everything-300-Spartan-Quote.gif

the advertised capacity of Roots Hall is 12,392

If Chris's clever programme is accurate (and I have no reason to believe it is not) then there are 8765 seats available for home fans. That means that the capacity of the north bank = 3627. Is that correct or are we missing something?
I believe corporate boxes are missing I worked out the numbers a couple of years ago on another big match thread. That included the north bank numbers

From what I can see, there are potential 8765 'normal' seats for home fans (East A through West X), and a potential 2934 'normal' seats for away fans (North A through North YZ). That equals to 11699 total 'normal' seats. Add another 156 for seats in the directors box to take the total to 11855, which leaves 537 'seats' up in the boxes. Sounds about right to me.

If that is the case, saying you believe you had 100-200 tickets left on sale at 2pm from a 1,500 allocation. I must admit I think Southend Utd didnt do anyone any favours in making it an all ticket game for Col U fans. After all, we were never going to be given Y&Z in replacement (due to H&S regulations).. regardless of how little the farmers would bring... and they never looked like they were going to fill the full 1,500 anyway.

My point is, by not making it an all ticket match, it wouldnt have done any harm, to keep ticket sales on the day of the match,... and clearly would not have made an ounce of difference to home ticket sale

But just perhaps they might have picked up an additional 20-(50) max tickets on the day, which would have had absolutely no bearing on the initial segregation anyway, considering it was already originally planned for a 1,500 away crowd.

If it were buy on the day and the home end was sold out that doesn't sound particularly wise. Going in the away end wouldnt be most peoples choice, but if it were the only way to get in....

According to online X sold out , whole west stand sold out bar the wheelchair seat.

Family enclosure west has 10 individual seats, which seeing as its a family enclosure technically cant be sold.

South stand has 14 individual seats and the restricted views.

Down to 15 'good' tickets, and 87 total tickets available.

[h=4]East Stand[/h]2481 sold, 0 available.
[h=4]South Stand[/h]Upper: 908 sold, 26 available.
Lower: 1082 sold, 55 available.

[h=4]West Stand[/h]Family: 885 sold, 6 available.
STUVW: 2692 sold, 0 available.
X: 630 sold, 0 available.

Back