• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News WUP Court Hearing - 4th October- Case Dismissed.

They were on the original wup, then left as we had reached a payment plan agreement with them - which we didn't make 1 payment on. I guess they will rejoin the WUP?
You would think so and yes they probably will if they can . I say that because I am not sure one way or the other as to if the procedure allows

Just had an email update from Companies House re SUFC that confirmation statement has been made and details will be available in ten days. Whether this is good news or bad who knows!
It was submitted on 2nd May and means nothing, unfortunately. Companies have to send a confirmation statement to Companies House every year. All it does is confirm that all necessary info as per company law has been submitted, or will be submitted. Seems a bit pointless since you can lie on it by signing it to confirm the above whilst still being several years overdue on accounts.

Means nothing, unfortunately. Companies have to send a confirmation statement to Companies House every year. All it does is confirm that all necessary info as per company law has been submitted, or will be submitted. Seems a bit pointless since you can lie on it by signing it to confirm the above whilst still being several years overdue on accounts.
Thanks for confirming - I thought it was a bit strange that going back years they are all dated 2nd May and therefore assumed it must be something boring and procedural rather than an exciting development in the sale of the club.

Hopefully won't be important. GA have now released their train strike timetables for Oct 4. Hourly service from Southend Victoria to Liv st starting around 8am

It was submitted on 2nd May and means nothing, unfortunately. Companies have to send a confirmation statement to Companies House every year. All it does is confirm that all necessary info as per company law has been submitted, or will be submitted. Seems a bit pointless since you can lie on it by signing it to confirm the above whilst still being several years overdue on accounts.
I don’t think it was actually submitted till very recently the the report is the position as of 2/5

No they have already given 7 day’s notice if they get a warrant they are only required to give 24 hours
ok so if they have to givr 24hours notice and it goes to court on tuesday the 3rd of october then that evenings game can go ahead .Because 24 hours notice is the same day Ron is back in the high court .

ok so if they have to givr 24hours notice and it goes to court on tuesday the 3rd of october then that evenings game can go ahead .Because 24 hours notice is the same day Ron is back in the high court .
That possibly is correct unless that 24 hour notice can be issued in advance. Hence why I am now far from certain.The reasons for my wavering is this

Thinking it through you would imagine that had they been granted access then a warrant wouldn’t have been needed ( which is what we are told the hearing is about)

So it’s quite possible that notice to cut off including both the 7 day and then the 24 hour notice will have to have been ” served” already . If that’s correct such warrants could be actioned immediately.

Good post. Personally I see the only road will be admin. He has not got the money to pay the bills and any chance of somebody else saving us IMO, there is not enough time. I do expect to see some action this week.

I would of course love to be proved wrong.
I had thought to throw caution to the winds and make the Oxford game despite the expense and faff - but even that is now up for debate.
So, those who are good at this sort of thing, please?
A) If you're house was on the line would you bet we will still be a football club in the National League on October 5?
And B) will there be a game on Tuesday?
I don't want to have to fork out the best part of £350 for the privilege of standing outside a darkened Roots Hall.

I had thought to throw caution to the winds and make the Oxford game despite the expense and faff - but even that is now up for debate.
A) If you're house was on the line would you bet we will still be a football club in the National League on October 5?
I don't want to have to fork out the best part of £350 for the privilege of standing outside a darkened Roots Hall.

Let’s see if the wages get paid first, that’s the first hurdle in the race of do or die.

giphy-downsized.gif

I really hope the wages get paid by Monday. If its due on Saturday the 30 th then there every possibility they may get paid by Monday fingers crossed 🤞

A) No
B) Yes

Back