• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Women are Crazy

It would appear so, and seems quite proud of the fact too.

why would I be proud of that? I certainly am not, I didnt actually want to hurt the guy, and when he came back from his holiday i text him to apologise if I gave him the wrong impression. So its not like I wasnt honest. I just saying, its men that are crazy too.

Maybe we should open a poll on this thread, 'Are women crazy?'.

That would settle the argument in a fair and just manner with a very evenly distributed demographic occupying the pub.

Yeah, very fair and just with not an ounce of prejudice! FWIW, and I had no intention of getting involved in this one but fear I must, I have no problem with people of either sex who want to go out and have one night stands as long as everything is above board from the off. That way there can be no misunderstandings and everyone knows exactly where they stand. I have to admit things have changed somewhat over the years in that respect and the climate now is a lot more free and easy than it used to be, having said that there is still a certain stigma attached to a female behaving in this way, but that's beside the point in this instance.

I feel ESB does have grounds for concern here and this young female is obviously under a complete misapprehension and deluded into the bargain, and I fear that the only sensible option, as has been said already is to stop pussyfooting around and tell her straight and to her face that you are not interested in a relationship of any sort and possibly threaten that if she continues harrassing your friends then you will seek legal advice. It may make him appear a complete git in her eyes, but is that really a concern here?

I don't agree with that at all DtS. I think A_S is more than capable to stick up for himself. I don't think he needs defending. He has said what he is like and I don't believe it matters to anyone on the boards at all what I think about the situation.

What I can say is that since he met me he has been a complete gentleman and I can't respond to what he was like before meeting me.... a bit like any other partner to someone commenting on this thread. Thats not defending him its just how it actually is.

20x worse and counting......

:'(

Mate.....your future partner is not a million miles away mate.....you just typed with it!!!

I am going to marry my nose ?... well that is unusual to say the least, when I reach Puberty I will looking to some of the guys on here to steer me in the right direction...I have heard Ken is a wonder with the women and a sex beast so maybe he would be one to ask for guidance..

And I saw that sneaky remark Mr B ...Hmmm

:angel:

A story based on a man being crazy...

My friend arranged for this guy to meet me when we were on a night out, there was quite a lot of us there but got chatting to him, he was quite sweet but I wasnt keen. My mate said I should go for a drink with just him to give him more of a chance, which we did. Got on well but told him not wanting relationship or anything. Towards end of night he kissed me. Then following day he went on holiday for two weeks. Every day he called me non stop leaving me these voice mails about how much he missed his girlfriend, and wanted to see me again. I didnt answer any of the calls, even got my brother to answer some of them to make it look like a bloke to show I werent interested. But he kept calling and calling, then getting angrier and angrier with me for not speaking to my boyfriend! Argh!

He even contacted my friend to contact me, to find out why I wouldnt be his girlfriend any more!

So there is an example of a crazy man!

That's shocking. At what point do you sacrifice your personal dignity like that, poor show.

Bet you're pleased with your mate that cajoled you into going a drink with the unhinged nutcase...

Bet you're pleased with your mate that cajoled you into going a drink with the unhinged nutcase...

Tell me about it! She kept emailing me saying give him another chance, and I told her she can keep out of it from now on! I told her to go out with him for a drink and then she may understand me more!

Tell me about it! She kept emailing me saying give him another chance, and I told her she can keep out of it from now on! I told her to go out with him for a drink and then she may understand me more!

Has it ever occured to you that you tunred him mad? Just an idea.

I don't agree with that at all DtS. I think A_S is more than capable to stick up for himself. I don't think he needs defending. He has said what he is like and I don't believe it matters to anyone on the boards at all what I think about the situation.

What I can say is that since he met me he has been a complete gentleman and I can't respond to what he was like before meeting me.... a bit like any other partner to someone commenting on this thread. Thats not defending him its just how it actually is.
20x worse and counting......

:'(
I think what DtS is trying to say is that of course AS isn't a player <or insert any similar word here> when it comes down to you so no point defending him! Obviously, had he been sleeping with your sister and two of your best mates then you wouldn't have married him so of course he is a gentleman to you. However, probably 40 years ago when he was 17 (:p) many women could have disliked him for playing the field (much the same as how this girl involved in ESB's life will probably think in a week or two...).

Although I do think some guys 'calm down/chillout' as they get older, most when they are in twenties will be hated by at least one woman they have screwed over somewhere along the line.

Any guy who can put put hand on heart/swear they have never upset/cheated/screwed/whatever over a female, I refuse to believe another word which comes out of their mouth. And they will probably get run over by a bus for lying pretty soon too.

Are you that fit? I mean he can become so besotted with you that quickly? Can someone who has met you please confirm? I'm finding this story hard to believe so I think photographic evidence is required.

Back