• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

East Stand Blue, if you want her taken out, PM me and we'll set something up.

You have made this 10x worse no by defending you man.......

Oh dear :thumbdown:

I don't agree with that at all DtS. I think A_S is more than capable to stick up for himself. I don't think he needs defending. He has said what he is like and I don't believe it matters to anyone on the boards at all what I think about the situation.

What I can say is that since he met me he has been a complete gentleman and I can't respond to what he was like before meeting me.... a bit like any other partner to someone commenting on this thread. Thats not defending him its just how it actually is.

A story based on a man being crazy...

My friend arranged for this guy to meet me when we were on a night out, there was quite a lot of us there but got chatting to him, he was quite sweet but I wasnt keen. My mate said I should go for a drink with just him to give him more of a chance, which we did. Got on well but told him not wanting relationship or anything. Towards end of night he kissed me. Then following day he went on holiday for two weeks. Every day he called me non stop leaving me these voice mails about how much he missed his girlfriend, and wanted to see me again. I didnt answer any of the calls, even got my brother to answer some of them to make it look like a bloke to show I werent interested. But he kept calling and calling, then getting angrier and angrier with me for not speaking to my boyfriend! Argh!

He even contacted my friend to contact me, to find out why I wouldnt be his girlfriend any more!

So there is an example of a crazy man!

My friend arranged for this guy to meet me when we were on a night out, there was quite a lot of us there but got chatting to him, he was quite sweet but I wasnt keen. My mate said I should go for a drink with just him to give him more of a chance, which we did. Got on well but told him not wanting relationship or anything. Towards end of night he kissed me. Then following day he went on holiday for two weeks. Every day he called me non stop leaving me these voice mails about how much he missed his girlfriend, and wanted to see me again. I didnt answer any of the calls, even got my brother to answer some of them to make it look like a bloke to show I werent interested. But he kept calling and calling, then getting angrier and angrier with me for not speaking to my boyfriend! Argh!

He even contacted my friend to contact me, to find out why I wouldnt be his girlfriend any more!

You went out with him twice and kissed him, and then wanted you to know he was behaving on holiday. The poor chap. I don't think that's being crazy, that's devotion. However, you better tell me his name in case he tries to engage my services as offered to ESB.

Cant believe you led the poor guy on....

You could have just told me straight

:headbang:

:(

Cant believe you led the poor guy on....

No i didnt. I was out with my mates the first time, so didnt even know him then. Went out for a drink, ok we did kiss but I told him I dont want a relationship. He knew me for less than 5 hours and assumed we were then together....?!

No i didnt. I was out with my mates the first time, so didnt even know him then. Went out for a drink, ok we did kiss but I told him I dont want a relationship. He knew me for less than 5 hours and assumed we were then together....?!

I'm not sure Judge Pickles would have seen it that way.

Bollox.....no way, the guy met you for one night and mentioned marriage??

My god, nutter alert

Thank you! I am not a horrible person and definitely didnt lead him on, but this one officially is a nutter! I dont care how drunk you are, you do NOT leave voicemails with the words marriage or girlfriend to a girl who you known for such minimal time, who told you she dont want a relationship!!

Thank you! I am not a horrible person and definitely didnt lead him on, but this one officially is a nutter! I dont care how drunk you are, you do NOT leave voicemails with the words marriage or girlfriend to a girl who you known for such minimal time, who told you she dont want a relationship!!

Are you a bit of a stalker magnet then Sarah?

Maybe we should open a poll on this thread, 'Are women crazy?'.

That would settle the argument in a fair and just manner with a very evenly distributed demographic occupying the pub.

Back